COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Is that the one where there are 5 locations, each team starts with two. Goal is to have all 5 after capturing each successive one?
If so, I loved that gamemode, man. On COD 3 there was no time limit, so you'd have gamesgo 30-45 minutes. with hundreds of kills. 
pimp.gif

Yessir.

Its basically a TDM/Domination hybrid.

And those are probably my 2 best games, so...

Me gusta.

War was my !@#$ if your obj player you can cap flags and help the team if your a killwhore you just kill and it gives your team momentum
War > every other gamemode

Yup.

I still think kill $$*### are good for Dom, if you're a good one.

If you're getting 40-50 kills and don't cap anything, I still consider that helpful to the team.

But in War, you actually get rewarded for it with the quicker flag capping.

I never played MW2, but I have the first and I used to own in that game, its too sick. Apparently Im not missing out too much on MW2. I might buy this one, not sure yet
Havent played MW1 in a whileee. I played on PC but Im sure if I go back online now that game is just as popular still

I never played MW2, but I have the first and I used to own in that game, its too sick. Apparently Im not missing out too much on MW2. I might buy this one, not sure yet
Havent played MW1 in a whileee. I played on PC but Im sure if I go back online now that game is just as popular still

Well repurchased BFBC2... Gave it another chance. On the 360 though.

And i must say its fun .. I guess cause its a completely different feel from CoD 

Yeah, more slow paced than cod.. But Conquest/Rush modes are
pimp.gif

Im still a complete noob at the game though. I suck actually. Ill get better though

Im really looking forward to BF3 more than Mw3 but 

I DID Preorder Mw3 today along with coppin BC2
laugh.gif

but the girl scanned the PS3 Preorder Code instead of the 360 so i gotta go back and fix that
30t6p3b.gif

Well repurchased BFBC2... Gave it another chance. On the 360 though.

And i must say its fun .. I guess cause its a completely different feel from CoD 

Yeah, more slow paced than cod.. But Conquest/Rush modes are
pimp.gif

Im still a complete noob at the game though. I suck actually. Ill get better though

Im really looking forward to BF3 more than Mw3 but 

I DID Preorder Mw3 today along with coppin BC2
laugh.gif

but the girl scanned the PS3 Preorder Code instead of the 360 so i gotta go back and fix that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

If y'all got a party of 4-6 play HQ man.. I went from 46-50max yesterday evening in like 12 games, of course I got semi lucky with big bonus here and there but HQ is too easy if you got players

Pretty much the only game mode i play lately.
pimp.gif
Playing with a bunch of randoms, though.
laugh.gif

If y'all got a party of 4-6 play HQ man.. I went from 46-50max yesterday evening in like 12 games, of course I got semi lucky with big bonus here and there but HQ is too easy if you got players

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It's the least frustrating playlist too
laugh.gif
.. today I was playing GW, the TDM is filled with Ghost/Ninja/MS/Silencer players, hell even in Dom the players play weak as hell no matter how much they're down.. but in HQ I can care less if you're camping because that's easy caps for us, and when I play HQ I run low killstreaks

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It's the least frustrating playlist too
laugh.gif
.. today I was playing GW, the TDM is filled with Ghost/Ninja/MS/Silencer players, hell even in Dom the players play weak as hell no matter how much they're down.. but in HQ I can care less if you're camping because that's easy caps for us, and when I play HQ I run low killstreaks

Decided to prestige. Gonna be a long summer, so why not go for golden guns? GT: BIGJOE757 I'll be on later tonight.

Decided to prestige. Gonna be a long summer, so why not go for golden guns? GT: BIGJOE757 I'll be on later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom