COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Point Guard - Every two assists count as a kill towards your killstreak.

Wait...  How does this work?  Every 2 assists you get while you are alive count as 1 kill towards a killstreak??  How many assists does a player average a game?  Like 3 or 4 at most? 
Sounds like a waste of a perk slot...  Or are the assists cumulative?
nerd.gif

Point Guard - Every two assists count as a kill towards your killstreak.

Wait...  How does this work?  Every 2 assists you get while you are alive count as 1 kill towards a killstreak??  How many assists does a player average a game?  Like 3 or 4 at most? 
Sounds like a waste of a perk slot...  Or are the assists cumulative?
nerd.gif

Playing MW 2 today made me appreciate the balance of Black Ops.
laugh.gif

I was still had good spreads but nothing above 30 today on TDM, 

.....played a few matches with noob tubes/danger close/sit rep pro/thumper/scavenger.....ridiculous to say the least. 
laugh.gif

Playing MW 2 today made me appreciate the balance of Black Ops.
laugh.gif

I was still had good spreads but nothing above 30 today on TDM, 

.....played a few matches with noob tubes/danger close/sit rep pro/thumper/scavenger.....ridiculous to say the least. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

i wish they had an endless deathmatch, but i guess that would require some sort of dedicated server

Don't even...

Originally Posted by pootaing

i wish they had an endless deathmatch, but i guess that would require some sort of dedicated server

Don't even...

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Is that the one where there are 5 locations, each team starts with two. Goal is to have all 5 after capturing each successive one?
If so, I loved that gamemode, man. On COD 3 there was no time limit, so you'd have gamesgo 30-45 minutes. with hundreds of kills. 
pimp.gif

Yessir.

Its basically a TDM/Domination hybrid.

And those are probably my 2 best games, so...

Me gusta.

War was my !@#$ if your obj player you can cap flags and help the team if your a killwhore you just kill and it gives your team momentum
War > every other gamemode

Is that the one where there are 5 locations, each team starts with two. Goal is to have all 5 after capturing each successive one?
If so, I loved that gamemode, man. On COD 3 there was no time limit, so you'd have gamesgo 30-45 minutes. with hundreds of kills. 
pimp.gif

Yessir.

Me gusta.

War was my !@#$ if your obj player you can cap flags and help the team if your a killwhore you just kill and it gives your team momentum

if he changed the GT, it's automatic for people who have him added. If he made a separate new GT, you have to add the new one.

if he changed the GT, it's automatic for people who have him added. If he made a separate new GT, you have to add the new one.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif

Yessir.

Me gusta.

Yup.

I still think kill $$*### are good for Dom, if you're a good one.

If you're getting 40-50 kills and don't cap anything, I still consider that helpful to the team.

But in War, you actually get rewarded for it with the quicker flag capping.

Back
Top Bottom