Originally Posted by Rafool
xbyg4i.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Shut up, camper.
AND?  
roll.gif
Werent you the one to say "HenzGod PLEASE TELL THEM THE 360 is better" on some "Please tell em Sweetheart" steez? 

It dont even matter though. That Henz #**@ is all fun and games. But you with Hov though... OMG WAT IS JAYZ WEARING! WHERE CAN I BUY!? I WANNA LOOK LIKE Big Daddy J. GROUPIE though 

No1 is on my jock cause i take pics of myself in the mirror...? 
roll.gif
 Yup thats right 
pimp.gif

FoH Jellyfish. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Shut up, camper.
AND?  
roll.gif
Werent you the one to say "HenzGod PLEASE TELL THEM THE 360 is better" on some "Please tell em Sweetheart" steez? 

It dont even matter though. That Henz #**@ is all fun and games. But you with Hov though... OMG WAT IS JAYZ WEARING! WHERE CAN I BUY!? I WANNA LOOK LIKE Big Daddy J. GROUPIE though 

No1 is on my jock cause i take pics of myself in the mirror...? 
roll.gif
 Yup thats right 
pimp.gif

FoH Jellyfish. 

No I never said that.

You were happy as hell the first time you ran with Henz though.

Being a fan of a hip hop icon >>> being a groupie of a normal dude from NY.

Tell me why you're mad though, camper.
laugh.gif

P.S. Heads up, the grass on Wasteland is tall enough for you to lay in and camp.
nerd.gif
smile.gif

No I never said that.

You were happy as hell the first time you ran with Henz though.

Being a fan of a hip hop icon >>> being a groupie of a normal dude from NY.

Tell me why you're mad though, camper.
laugh.gif

P.S. Heads up, the grass on Wasteland is tall enough for you to lay in and camp.
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Due to pursuing other endeavors in Black Ops, I hereby announce my exclusion from this competition. I'd like to take the time to recommend its Labrev as my replacement. I believe to the utmost degree that he is qualified for this position. I wish my teammates, especially my boy, Rafool well.

Thank you, Gracias, Merci, Gratzi. Any questions should be directed to my co-agents, David & Drama.

*steps down from swagged out podium*

however, if you want to play mw2 team death or gw with me, @xblaze23

Due to pursuing other endeavors in Black Ops, I hereby announce my exclusion from this competition. I'd like to take the time to recommend its Labrev as my replacement. I believe to the utmost degree that he is qualified for this position. I wish my teammates, especially my boy, Rafool well.

Thank you, Gracias, Merci, Gratzi. Any questions should be directed to my co-agents, David & Drama.

*steps down from swagged out podium*

however, if you want to play mw2 team death or gw with me, @xblaze23

Back
Top Bottom