COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Wrecked in BO today, started rusty.

Nothing new.
pimp.gif
(350 points per minute)

Yo Mez, hit me up on twitter when you wanna run.

I have another guy in mind for these 360/PS3 player matches that if we have him AND Labrev, I believe it's a wrap.

Goes by the name of Clutch on here.
nerd.gif

Yo Mez, hit me up on twitter when you wanna run.

I have another guy in mind for these 360/PS3 player matches that if we have him AND Labrev, I believe it's a wrap.

Goes by the name of Clutch on here.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I play mw2 on 360 pretty often and down for tonight.

GT: The Venomenon
really?
Yes 
laugh.gif
. When I first got my xbox and was setting it up I couldnt think of a GT. Went to the restroom in the meantime and when I came back it was there. Some friends who were there chillin too thought it would be "cool" to use that cause they liked my Kobe's...I
indifferent.gif
 them but ended up keeping it cuz i dont feel like paying $10 just to change it 
tired.gif

really?
Yes 
laugh.gif
. When I first got my xbox and was setting it up I couldnt think of a GT. Went to the restroom in the meantime and when I came back it was there. Some friends who were there chillin too thought it would be "cool" to use that cause they liked my Kobe's...I
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

really?
Yes 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

You can change your gamertag for $10?

How?

Mine is: Never Had Much

I always get jokes about being a dirty poor N from those racist bastards while playing Halo.

really?
Yes 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

How?

I always get jokes about being a dirty poor N from those racist bastards while playing Halo.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

So stop puttin down GTs to enter!
Shut up, camper.
1. No
2. Quit your whining. Id merk you

3. Go buy your self some tickets to the next JayZ and Ye concert. Get yourself some VIP passes. And make sure to bring some knee pads, spineless male groupie.

4. F off my jock. 

Shut up, camper.
1. No

3. Go buy your self some tickets to the next JayZ and Ye concert. Get yourself some VIP passes. And make sure to bring some knee pads, spineless male groupie.

4. F off my jock. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

really?
Yes 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

How?

go to your account / change gamer tag i thought it was more than 10$ tho but im always lost with microsoft points 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

really?
Yes 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

How?

go to your account / change gamer tag i thought it was more than 10$ tho but im always lost with microsoft points 

Shut up, camper.
1. No

4. F off my jock. 
1. Yes.
2. Your own teammates say you camp though.
3. You're on Henz0's official cheerleading squad though.
4. No one's on your jock, especially when you taking mirror pictures thinking you're doing it.
5. You're still a camper. <3

Shut up, camper.
1. No

4. F off my jock. 
1. Yes.
2. Your own teammates say you camp though.
3. You're on Henz0's official cheerleading squad though.
4. No one's on your jock, especially when you taking mirror pictures thinking you're doing it.
5. You're still a camper. <3

Back
Top Bottom