so, theyre not using the mw2 engine..wtffffffffffff..now im a little worried

It's just an improved engine.

I expect it to feel the same as MW2, which was glorious

Originally Posted by j671

so, theyre not using the mw2 engine..wtffffffffffff..now im a little worried

It's just an improved engine.

I expect it to feel the same as MW2, which was glorious

Originally Posted by pootaing

Should be getting my 360 today...i get a trial month of live free, right?
Yeah, just create your name and when it ask if you want gold or silver just pick silver and it should say you have a 1 month gold trial, would you like to use it or whatever

Yeah, just create your name and when it ask if you want gold or silver just pick silver and it should say you have a 1 month gold trial, would you like to use it or whatever

Originally Posted by derrty6232

*Waits for someone to analyze the trailer and post up the guns that are shown*

Not gonna lie. Im still more HYPED for Battlefield 3 than Modern Warfare 3.  But like dude said, Im just ready for Mw3. Cant wait for BOTH though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

*Waits for someone to analyze the trailer and post up the guns that are shown*

Not gonna lie. Im still more HYPED for Battlefield 3 than Modern Warfare 3.  But like dude said, Im just ready for Mw3. Cant wait for BOTH though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Mane Iono...Been A Call Of Duty/Battlefield Stan Eva Sense It Came Out...N Iono Which Iz Gonna Be A Betta Game

Dat Trailer Doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Mane Iono...Been A Call Of Duty/Battlefield Stan Eva Sense It Came Out...N Iono Which Iz Gonna Be A Betta Game

Dat Trailer Doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Did you order your xbox from amazon??
If so, chat with an amazon operator and tell them that your xbox did not come with the free xbox live membership (don't mention that it was a 1 month trial) that was advertised on xbox deal on amazon's site.  Throw in a bunch of sad faces
frown.gif
 =(   =*(   .    Hopefully, the operator will tell you to buy a 12 month gold membership (try to get buy the digital code copy so you can use it right after you buy it instead of a real card where amazon would have to send it to you through mail) and they will waive the entire amount for you.  

That's what I did.
pimp.gif

I later found out that my xbox did come with a free 1 month membership trial, it just wasn't in card form like I thought it was; the free trial is activated when you sign up for a new xbox gamer name.  Even more 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Did you order your xbox from amazon??
If so, chat with an amazon operator and tell them that your xbox did not come with the free xbox live membership (don't mention that it was a 1 month trial) that was advertised on xbox deal on amazon's site.  Throw in a bunch of sad faces
frown.gif
 =(   =*(   .    Hopefully, the operator will tell you to buy a 12 month gold membership (try to get buy the digital code copy so you can use it right after you buy it instead of a real card where amazon would have to send it to you through mail) and they will waive the entire amount for you.  

That's what I did.
pimp.gif

I later found out that my xbox did come with a free 1 month membership trial, it just wasn't in card form like I thought it was; the free trial is activated when you sign up for a new xbox gamer name.  Even more 
pimp.gif

I don't think it was ever August, but the way they put the date can be confusing, though.

I don't think it was ever August, but the way they put the date can be confusing, though.

All I care about is no Commando, no lunge, no Martyrdom, no deathstreaks, no Last stand, no final stand, no Noob stand, no One Man Army, no re-fillable noobtubes, no Danger Close, and preferably no Ghost or some sort of balance there. Oh, and absolutely no Commando.

Back
Top Bottom