COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by Hyper

What the hell happened to Illo?

nerd.gif

My dude been MIA for a min.

I think I saw him on earlier. 

trailer reminded me of the new Transformers joint. Anyway $#* all yall. add me to that Xbox vs ps3 list.

psn : facesinatra

trailer reminded me of the new Transformers joint. Anyway $#* all yall. add me to that Xbox vs ps3 list.

psn : facesinatra

Cmon son its like 4 pages back in size like 50font in bold!

OK EVERYONE! THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT! THIS IS A SERIES A GAMES (POSSIBLY BEST OUT OF 3) BETWEEN THE OG PS3 USERS (THAT HAVE SWITCHED OVER OR BOUGHT A 360) VS THE 360 USERS! ONLY! 10 SLOTS FOR EACH TEAM! FOR BLACK OPS ONLY! THIS "BATTLE" WILL GO DOWN ON THE 360! DO NOT START PUTTING DOWN YOUR NAME FOR A TOURNAMENT/MW2 OR WHATEVER! MAYBE IN THE NEAR FUTURE WE/I WILL TRY TO SET ONE UP! BUT THIS SIGN UP IS NOT FOR THAT! (YET ATLEAST). 

Cmon son its like 4 pages back in size like 50font in bold!

OK EVERYONE! THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT! THIS IS A SERIES A GAMES (POSSIBLY BEST OUT OF 3) BETWEEN THE OG PS3 USERS (THAT HAVE SWITCHED OVER OR BOUGHT A 360) VS THE 360 USERS! ONLY! 10 SLOTS FOR EACH TEAM! FOR BLACK OPS ONLY! THIS "BATTLE" WILL GO DOWN ON THE 360! DO NOT START PUTTING DOWN YOUR NAME FOR A TOURNAMENT/MW2 OR WHATEVER! MAYBE IN THE NEAR FUTURE WE/I WILL TRY TO SET ONE UP! BUT THIS SIGN UP IS NOT FOR THAT! (YET ATLEAST). 

I thought the "tournament: was for MW2. Well if anyone ever wants to get a group hardcore team death match in, let me know.

I thought the "tournament: was for MW2. Well if anyone ever wants to get a group hardcore team death match in, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom