COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by deFOBking

didnt bf3 push back their release date i am sure its cuz they dont want to clash with mw3....and fml i am gonna have a hard time for my finals dayyyyyyymn

nope bf3 is setting their release date one week ahead of cod on purpose because they are confident it will be better.

Originally Posted by deFOBking

didnt bf3 push back their release date i am sure its cuz they dont want to clash with mw3....and fml i am gonna have a hard time for my finals dayyyyyyymn

nope bf3 is setting their release date one week ahead of cod on purpose because they are confident it will be better.

According to EA, it’s Battlefield 3 all the way baby! That Call of Duty stuff is old hat!

Here is what EA Games President Frank Gibeau had to say about that OTHER SHOOTER FRANCHISE in a quote from an EA earnings call.

“We have the superior game engine, superior development studio and a flat out superior game.

According to EA, it’s Battlefield 3 all the way baby! That Call of Duty stuff is old hat!

Here is what EA Games President Frank Gibeau had to say about that OTHER SHOOTER FRANCHISE in a quote from an EA earnings call.

“We have the superior game engine, superior development studio and a flat out superior game.

^

Dope SN
pimp.gif

They are confident, but that doesn't mean it's going to sell. I'm pretty sure BF3 will get smashed in sales, but I will be copping both so it doesn't matter to me

They are confident, but that doesn't mean it's going to sell. I'm pretty sure BF3 will get smashed in sales, but I will be copping both so it doesn't matter to me

I thought the game was going to suck, cause IW is just a shell of it's former self, but looking at the trailer it looks promising. 
But I'm still going to get BF3 just cause they game is going to be 
pimp.gif

I thought the game was going to suck, cause IW is just a shell of it's former self, but looking at the trailer it looks promising. 
But I'm still going to get BF3 just cause they game is going to be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

of course MW3 will sell tons but BF3 has quality on the status of becoming the next crysis. Can't wait for the story been playing them since COD 1 on PC but the thing that bugs me is that they don't say if this will conclude the MW storyline going on since COD4.

Originally Posted by Carver

of course MW3 will sell tons but BF3 has quality on the status of becoming the next crysis. Can't wait for the story been playing them since COD 1 on PC but the thing that bugs me is that they don't say if this will conclude the MW storyline going on since COD4.

^ I thought they did say this one is going to tie up the loose ends from MW2 and finish it? Or did I read wrong?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

you can't judge a game based on a trailer that doesn't even show any real gameplay.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

you can't judge a game based on a trailer that doesn't even show any real gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom