COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

holy fuh

call me crazy, but i'm more for campaigns and story than multiplayer. I reserve the multiplay for Halo Reach
pimp.gif

I am the same way.  I need to beat the story before I hop into the MP.  I'm really looking forward to see how they wrap the story up.  Kill anyone else but don't kill Soap or Price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

holy fuh

call me crazy, but i'm more for campaigns and story than multiplayer. I reserve the multiplay for Halo Reach
pimp.gif

I am the same way.  I need to beat the story before I hop into the MP.  I'm really looking forward to see how they wrap the story up.  Kill anyone else but don't kill Soap or Price
laugh.gif

I always love the COD campaigns. I only wish that they were a bit longer,other than that they're straight epic. ,R.I.P. Ghost
tired.gif

*Edit: Damn man I forgot
laugh.gif
. The knife in the eye socket,my bad
roll.gif
. I just wanna see what happens to Soap and Price when they're on the run

holy fuh

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I always love the COD campaigns. I only wish that they were a bit longer,other than that they're straight epic. ,R.I.P. Ghost
tired.gif

*Edit: Damn man I forgot
laugh.gif
. The knife in the eye socket,my bad
roll.gif
. I just wanna see what happens to Soap and Price when they're on the run

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

holy fuh

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I always love the COD campaigns. I only wish that they were a bit longer,other than that they're straight epic. I wanna finally get to kill that bastard Shepard,R.I.P. Ghost
tired.gif
Glad to know I've got company 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 looks like piffery
Soap is that dude 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and Shephard is a teabag, still shook that he murked Ghost 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

holy fuh

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I always love the COD campaigns. I only wish that they were a bit longer,other than that they're straight epic. I wanna finally get to kill that bastard Shepard,R.I.P. Ghost
tired.gif
Glad to know I've got company 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 looks like piffery
Soap is that dude 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and Shephard is a teabag, still shook that he murked Ghost 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Shepard is already dead though. "you" kill him at the end of mw2

Anyways, Shadow Company is
pimp.gif

Mw2 Campaign is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im lookin forward to Mw3s though. Hopefully this one doesnt disappoint

Shepard is already dead though. "you" kill him at the end of mw2

Anyways, Shadow Company is
pimp.gif

Mw2 Campaign is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im lookin forward to Mw3s though. Hopefully this one doesnt disappoint

didnt bf3 push back their release date i am sure its cuz they dont want to clash with mw3....and fml i am gonna have a hard time for my finals dayyyyyyymn

didnt bf3 push back their release date i am sure its cuz they dont want to clash with mw3....and fml i am gonna have a hard time for my finals dayyyyyyymn

Originally Posted by deFOBking

nope bf3 is setting their release date one week ahead of cod on purpose because they are confident it will be better.

Originally Posted by deFOBking

nope bf3 is setting their release date one week ahead of cod on purpose because they are confident it will be better.

Back
Top Bottom