COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
OK EVERYONE! THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT! THIS IS A SERIES A GAMES (POSSIBLY BEST OUT OF 3) BETWEEN THE OG PS3 USERS VS THE 360 USERS! ONLY! 10 SLOTS FOR EACH TEAM! FOR BLACK OPS ONLY! THIS "BATTLE" WILL GO DOWN ON THE 360! DO NOT START PUTTING DOWN YOUR NAME FOR A TOURNAMENT/MW2 OR WHATEVER! MAYBE IN THE NEAR FUTURE WE/I WILL TRY TO SET ONE UP! BUT THIS SIGN UP IS NOT FOR THAT! (YET ATLEAST). 

PS3/Xbox Team
[/color][/color]
1 - BURRack

2 - Pootiang

3 - Keef

4 - Chris/Bad Religion

5 -Henz0

6 - December

7 - Cuzzo

8 - Basco

9 - Vintage

10 -Donut

XBox Team

1 - Carver = Joee

2 - Mez

3 - Rafool

4 -prymone

5 - Real Madrid

6 - Shadi

7 -Phenomkickz/HTXMade

8 -RiceRocket1

9 -

10-

WE WILL TRY TO SET UP A TIME AND DATE TOGET THESE GAMES UNDERWAY AS SOON AS ALL THE PS3 USERS ARE SETTLED IN AND READY TO GO SINCE SOME ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR CONSOLES 

OK EVERYONE! THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT! THIS IS A SERIES A GAMES (POSSIBLY BEST OUT OF 3) BETWEEN THE OG PS3 USERS VS THE 360 USERS! ONLY! 10 SLOTS FOR EACH TEAM! FOR BLACK OPS ONLY! THIS "BATTLE" WILL GO DOWN ON THE 360! DO NOT START PUTTING DOWN YOUR NAME FOR A TOURNAMENT/MW2 OR WHATEVER! MAYBE IN THE NEAR FUTURE WE/I WILL TRY TO SET ONE UP! BUT THIS SIGN UP IS NOT FOR THAT! (YET ATLEAST). 

PS3/Xbox Team
[/color][/color]
1 - BURRack

2 - Pootiang

3 - Keef

4 - Chris/Bad Religion

5 -Henz0

6 - December

7 - Cuzzo

8 - Basco

9 - Vintage

10 -Donut

XBox Team

1 - Carver = Joee

2 - Mez

3 - Rafool

4 -prymone

5 - Real Madrid

6 - Shadi

7 -Phenomkickz/HTXMade

8 -RiceRocket1

9 -

10-

WE WILL TRY TO SET UP A TIME AND DATE TOGET THESE GAMES UNDERWAY AS SOON AS ALL THE PS3 USERS ARE SETTLED IN AND READY TO GO SINCE SOME ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR CONSOLES 

As the resident known Robin Hood of team Xbox360 when playing with Real Madrid.

I'd like to enlist my services to vanquish these ps3 bums from our 360 community...

Barack Odrama X.

I'd like to enlist my services to vanquish these ps3 bums from our 360 community...

Barack Odrama X.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

PS3/Xbox Team
[/color][/color]
1 - BURRack

2 - Pootiang

3 - Keef

4 - Chris/Bad Religion

5 -Henz0

6 - December

7 - Cuzzo

8 - Basco

9 - Vintage

10 -Donut
SUB? June

XBox Team

1 - Carver = Joee

2 - Mez

3 - Rafool

4 -prymone

5 - Real Madrid

6 - Shadi

7 -Phenomkickz/HTXMade

8 -RiceRocket1

9 -

10-

PS3/Xbox Team
[/color][/color]
1 - BURRack

2 - Pootiang

3 - Keef

4 - Chris/Bad Religion

5 -Henz0

6 - December

7 - Cuzzo

8 - Basco

9 - Vintage

10 -Donut
SUB? June

XBox Team

1 - Carver = Joee

2 - Mez

3 - Rafool

4 -prymone

5 - Real Madrid

6 - Shadi

7 -Phenomkickz/HTXMade

8 -RiceRocket1

9 -

10-

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Barack Odrama X.
laugh.gif
.. Cobra you know we're the massive underdogs right? According to everyone in this thread these guys are unbeatable

Barack Odrama X.
laugh.gif
.. Cobra you know we're the massive underdogs right? According to everyone in this thread these guys are unbeatable

Originally Posted by Carver

Barack Odrama X.
laugh.gif
I don't understand, tho. They don't even play on 360.

They're all just following behind Henz0, Henz0 on that sam fisher double agent steez. I see right through it.

Originally Posted by Carver

Barack Odrama X.
laugh.gif
I don't understand, tho. They don't even play on 360.

They're all just following behind Henz0, Henz0 on that sam fisher double agent steez. I see right through it.

PS3/Xbox Team
[/color][/color]
1 - BURRack

2 - Pootiang

3 - Keef

4 - Chris/Bad Religion

5 -Henz0

6 - December

7 - Cuzzo

8 - Basco

9 - Vintage

10 -Donut

XBox Team

1 - Carver = Joee

2 - Mez

3 - Rafool

4 -prymone

5 - Real Madrid

6 - Shadi

7 -Phenomkickz/HTXMade

8 -RiceRocket1

9 -sk33tonyobutt

10-damnitzlou

PS3/Xbox Team
[/color][/color]
1 - BURRack

2 - Pootiang

3 - Keef

4 - Chris/Bad Religion

5 -Henz0

6 - December

7 - Cuzzo

8 - Basco

9 - Vintage

10 -Donut

XBox Team

1 - Carver = Joee

2 - Mez

3 - Rafool

4 -prymone

5 - Real Madrid

6 - Shadi

7 -Phenomkickz/HTXMade

8 -RiceRocket1

9 -sk33tonyobutt

10-damnitzlou

and yet the ratings are 4 and half star. good games earlier. you don't got a mic?

laugh.gif

btw where can i get x-box live subscription card for cheap amazon? e-bay? and can i stack years like cop 5 and use em all to stack and not have to worry

iirc, you can stack up to 36 months.

and yet the ratings are 4 and half star. good games earlier. you don't got a mic?

laugh.gif

btw where can i get x-box live subscription card for cheap amazon? e-bay? and can i stack years like cop 5 and use em all to stack and not have to worry

iirc, you can stack up to 36 months.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

I believe you can stack up to 5 years, and Joe Billionaire knows about them live cards he usually find them pretty cheap online at Amazon/Ebay and slickdeals

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

I believe you can stack up to 5 years, and Joe Billionaire knows about them live cards he usually find them pretty cheap online at Amazon/Ebay and slickdeals

blaze yeah good games, na no mic i just ordered one finally 
smokin.gif

donut pay 40 shipped if you can thats the average...sometimes it will drop to 35 shipped but rarely, right now amazon has em for like 45

carver 
laugh.gif
 idk but check the reviews 

"These won't be available for much longer on Amazon. You'll find them on eBay for a couple hundred dollars next year."

"I used to suck at cod black ops. Now I am a ten prestige and am awesome! These glasses changed my life."

"I bought these pair to improve my overall game play and guess what? 

Not only im winning all my matches but i end up getting laid as well. Chicks dig the glasses for some reasons. It also made my school experience great. In fact I've been acing all my subjects after purchasing one of these sweet piece of glasses. I also believe it has something do with my weight loss. I see myself in the mirror everyday and I'll be like, "Holy Bajeezus, you're one sexy son of a beast!" 

roll.gif

blaze yeah good games, na no mic i just ordered one finally 
smokin.gif

donut pay 40 shipped if you can thats the average...sometimes it will drop to 35 shipped but rarely, right now amazon has em for like 45

carver 
laugh.gif
 idk but check the reviews 

"These won't be available for much longer on Amazon. You'll find them on eBay for a couple hundred dollars next year."

"I used to suck at cod black ops. Now I am a ten prestige and am awesome! These glasses changed my life."

"I bought these pair to improve my overall game play and guess what? 

Not only im winning all my matches but i end up getting laid as well. Chicks dig the glasses for some reasons. It also made my school experience great. In fact I've been acing all my subjects after purchasing one of these sweet piece of glasses. I also believe it has something do with my weight loss. I see myself in the mirror everyday and I'll be like, "Holy Bajeezus, you're one sexy son of a beast!" 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom