COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

This isn't a tournament, we're just trying to play a series of good games, there won't be any winners or losers.

This isn't a tournament, we're just trying to play a series of good games, there won't be any winners or losers.

this game might be the works. i missed the last 4 installments
30t6p3b.gif

Don't even have a good mic but I can join the Xbox team. COD4 / MW2 only though.

SucculentSteak

Don't even have a good mic but I can join the Xbox team. COD4 / MW2 only though.

SucculentSteak

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You can add me to the MW2 Tournament. I just need to know when and where

your style of play will do great in the tourneys...no joke

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You can add me to the MW2 Tournament. I just need to know when and where

your style of play will do great in the tourneys...no joke

laugh.gif
those MW2 tourney's were insane with the camping. I remember the one match on Terminal, Keith's team stayed by the metal detectors and December's team held down the plane
laugh.gif

That match on Rundown December's played it smart, they had 3 dudes running around M/L/C + Akimbo
laugh.gif
he was picking em off.

laugh.gif
those MW2 tourney's were insane with the camping. I remember the one match on Terminal, Keith's team stayed by the metal detectors and December's team held down the plane
laugh.gif

That match on Rundown December's played it smart, they had 3 dudes running around M/L/C + Akimbo
laugh.gif
he was picking em off.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You guys know that "tournament" is for black ops, right?
Man %$!* black ops.

And is this a tournament or series of good games? You're the worst game coordinator I've ever seen. Be punctual.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You guys know that "tournament" is for black ops, right?
Man %$!* black ops.

And is this a tournament or series of good games? You're the worst game coordinator I've ever seen. Be punctual.

if you wanna run tdm on mw2, hit me up. GT: RealMadrLd.

don't care about mic since I'm usually blasting music anyways.

if you wanna run tdm on mw2, hit me up. GT: RealMadrLd.

don't care about mic since I'm usually blasting music anyways.

laugh.gif
We're just trying to play some games. I put the quotation marks on tournament because I know some people are going to keep referring to the games as a tournament.

laugh.gif
We're just trying to play some games. I put the quotation marks on tournament because I know some people are going to keep referring to the games as a tournament.

For team XBOx I requested you to ad my bro: SK33TONyobutt several pages ago, so add him to the list (he uses my old NT account).
...and also add DamitzLou87 (he is the only other dude who would get me 20+ a match consistently).

That should pretty much fill the list up, so when can we start this ?

For team XBOx I requested you to ad my bro: SK33TONyobutt several pages ago, so add him to the list (he uses my old NT account).
...and also add DamitzLou87 (he is the only other dude who would get me 20+ a match consistently).

That should pretty much fill the list up, so when can we start this ?

Back
Top Bottom