COCAINE, HEROIN, MARIJUANA ARE DECRIMINALIZED!!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Damn I thought you meant in this country, got me all excited for no reason.......
smh.gif

Damn, i was about to be rich.

This law was passed during the same time that the swine flu broke out. Some were saying, people would have known about this, but all you heard on the news wasabout swine flu.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i know most wont read the article and just comment based on the title...its not even that serious...i mean 1) its MEXICO and 2) they are talking small amounts that would get a pass normally anyways...

just like in the US in a major city you can usually get away with a little of this or that...its not like its a free for all now

If you give people an inch they are going to take a mile. Heavy addicts in Mexico are getting a whole foot and are going to try to flip that intoa marathon.

OK so it might downplay the idea of drugs and have people looking at drugs on a lower level, doesn't matter. As long as the cartel leans on its competition(which in this case is even the government) they control the market vertically and horizontally. Drugs are legal? This just opens up the sales margin for thecartel that much more.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

out of all drugs to decriminalize, i think cocaine and heroin should have been the last two.

I work in a medical department and heroin does people so bad one lady almost committed suicide withdrawing off it, she died for a sec. but a nurse revived her.
let me rephrase. i think HEROIN and Ketamine should be the last two to decriminalize. Stories i've heard about special K
smh.gif
Cocaine doesn't affect you that badly.
Ketamine is not worse than Cocaine. I've only done K a few times but it isnt that ba. Cocaine is the devil's Nasonex.

cocaine is the devil's dandruff my man. and K is horrible. why feel like your in hole? why sniff cat tranquilizer? i'm all about drugs in moderationand trying new things, except for heroin and crystal meth. what i have seen happen to people with those two drugs is enough for me to say never ever, everever.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

cocaine is the devil's dandruff my man. and K is horrible. why feel like your in hole? why sniff cat tranquilizer? i'm all about drugs in moderation and trying new things, except for heroin and crystal meth. what i have seen happen to people with those two drugs is enough for me to say never ever, ever ever.

Drugs can and do indeed do terrible things to users, drugs can also cause absolute euphoria. What is important to remember is that users should make thedecisions about how, how much, when and where (that final portion is something that should be subject to a degree of regulation) to use the drugs and not thegovernment. Under legalization or decriminalization, some will make bad decisions, some will make good decisions (yes, some people do indeed master the drugand enjoy vast amounts of euphoria and little or no pain) but no matter what, having government reserve the right to throw you in a cage for doing the drugs isalways damaging and whether or not all succumb or all master the drugs, taking away government's option of putting users in a dungeon will, without anydoubt, make the users and society as a whole better off and happier.

It is a shame that the impoverished and backward neighbor to our south is proving to be much more advanced than we are on this issue.

pimp.gif
that's one small step in the race towards a safer world, really. Letting people do as they would normally, without the stigma of illegality, will onlyend up being better for everyone. Word to the Prohibition Era.

You should change the title man, I almost spit Kool-aid at my computer screen
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom