Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hard to determine. Last year it sold out in 6 days and if you asked me how fast would next year sell out I woulda said 2 days. But now with it being 2 weekends and twice as many tickets I don't know cause it hasn't been done. Could be 3 days, 6 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, or even a month. But to be safe just grab em the 1st day (and camping passes the 1st hour) and you'll be alright.

you've gotta take into account the tix already sold though

@PJ tickets were also sold prior to the lineup last year too. If anything it'll be slower this year cause no layaway after that first week. Half my friends only got tickets cause I told them it would sell out and they put the $65 up cause they didn't have the $300 on deck. That option is gone this year

Originally Posted by srvballer

Originally Posted by TSX24

to anyone with experience with buying coachella tickets, how fast do they sell out? im planning on waking up early with two laptops and ready to refresh every second. lol

It's not going to be like the concords release my dude
laugh.gif

It doesn't sell out right away and especially now that there's 2 separate weekends which means theres twice as many tickets available ( Like 150K total?). So tickets probably wont be sold out until March. But if you are planning to go for sure than I would suggest buying them sooner rather than later just to be on the safe side...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 im just excited man. i got to see weeknd, gambino, kendrick, frank ocean and not to mention the head liners. this my first coachella i wanna do it right!

I would if I lived within a few hours. It's like a day driving to get over there
tired.gif

So sad I've missed the last 2 years

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Friday: Black Keys,SHM,Arctic Monkeys,Afrojack,M83,Frank Ocean,Neon Indian,Breakbot,Odd Future and Kendrick

Saturday: Radiohead,Bon Iver,David Guetta,Kaskade,Miike Snow,SBTRKT,Flylo,Rocky,Childish Gambino

Sunday: Dre & SNoop,Florence and the Machine,LA Roux,Girl Talk,Santigold,FLux Pavillion,araabMUZIK,Thunder Cat,Metronomy and the Weeknd....THE WEEKND 
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ these lineups,some of my fav artists across different genres. Seriously gonna try to see if I can get some tickets. I've made it a mission to go after seeing Kanye and discovering so many new artists last year. Tryna figure out how they got the Weeknd to agree to perform at such a huge festival.

What other artist do you know whose debut performance was in front of 100k plus people?
This isn't the weeknds debut performance, though.

eek.gif

i was planning on moving to Phoenix from Atlanta at the end of March/beginning of April...i might be able to swish this...

drive across the country/do Coachella/go to Phoenix and find a job 
laugh.gif

what if i don't want to camp out but just sleep in my car??? i'm probably gonna end up doing this solo...

are they gonna check the cars or anything??? i wanna bring in my own liquor if i go...i can't smoke cause i gotta find a job 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

what if i don't want to camp out but just sleep in my car??? i'm probably gonna end up doing this solo...

are they gonna check the cars or anything??? i wanna bring in my own liquor if i go...i can't smoke cause i gotta find a job 
tired.gif

1. There's car camping where cars with a pass stay and day parking where people withot a pass park in. They clear that out at 3AM so if you're sleeping in your car you will get towed. You can sleep in your car at the local Wal Mart few miles down and shower at 24 hour fitness like some people do. I say just camp bruh

2. They only check your car if you're car camping. I snuck in alcohol last year. It isn't hard. Get a 36 thing of water. Empty 12 of them and fill em with vodka. Make sure you mark which ones are vodka tho.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Dre's gonna announce play Detox at the end of his set. Book it.

Fixed.  There is a reason they booked him. He has an album coming out. He will debut most of Detox there. I guarantee it.

I'm getting my ticket and hopefully a car camping spot. If I can't find people to roll with we will really need to get this #NT camp thing going or I'll just sell. The line up is serious..

Friday is sold out of reg tickets unless you get a shuttle pass for an extra like 50 I think. This is selling out in a week. I give it 2 days

Friday is sold out of reg tickets unless you get a shuttle pass for an extra like 50 I think. This is selling out in a week. I give it 2 days

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

i saw that too. but idgaf im buying a shuttle pass even though i dont need it. I MUST go this year. Do u think the first week will sell out within 3 hours? website releases it at 10 and i work at 2 -____- i might just call in late and say i have car trouble just to buy these tickets. LOL

For all of those who are considering camping verses staying somewhere else... I'd highly recommend camping. Although I've never been to Coachella, I went to Bonnaroo last year, and camping at a festival (with a good group of course) is such a great experience.

so im thinkin bout going the week of !%%$. I was gonna fly into LAX is there any buses or somethin that goes to Indio?

any thoughts on which weekend to go? i only want to see dre and snoop and my thinking is that they'll finish off the last show better since its closing and all. anyone have thoughts on this?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

#NT CAMP SITE..... SERIOUSLY, ANYONE? ANYONE AT ALL? 

I would considering I'd have to fly and wouldn't be able to bring many supplies with me. I'd pitch in of course for supplies, after bonnaroo last year I know the importance of being prepared. Had I not gone with the group I had, me and my friend woulda been so screwed lol

I'm looking into this with my friend. We've never been there, so we'd be looking to hopefully meet up with some others to help us around. We'd probably be down for a group camp site. It would be tough for us to bring stuff since we'd be flying in from Philly, but we could give money.

I had Canadians stay with me last year. It's not that hard, just bring everything except tents/sleeping bags and buy those from Wal Mart so you can toss away after.

I might end up going alone if all my friends flake, so I'd def be down for some sort of NT campsite. Or at least to be in touch with people so we can chill at night. Most of my friends aren't into Weeknd/Frank Ocean/Weeknd anyway so it might not be bad to meet some like-minded people. To be honest I'm not really even that interested in any other bands, I mostly want to be front row or as close as practical for those three acts. Then Dre and Snoop. 

Back
Top Bottom