Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Indio is only four hours away from Phoenix......

Definitely hitting it up.
EDIT: Upon further review I will need to further review the lineup as it's announced...

so far, meh...A$AP is a promising start...

Yeah only like 8/150 acts have been "announced" so yeah there will be more surprises including of course all the headliners and subheadliners and big names. Last year before the lineup only known acts were Arcade Fire, Interpol, Nosaj Thing, Cafianes and other small names

real life....

i would really like to go to this... i was going to go last year but i cant do the whole camping thing...

I HATE CAMPING.

public showers?? eww

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life....

i would really like to go to this... i was going to go last year but i cant do the whole camping thing...

I HATE CAMPING.

public showers?? eww

then get a place.

and Radiohead pretty much solidifies that i'm going.

Check out the Coachella forums for answers to all types of questions.  Some of the stories on there are 
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
  . Great tip I read is to have your group invest in walkie talkies

I'm going to make a sincere effort to go its just all the planning I need to get set.  All I know is I need to rent a SUV when I touch down.  I'll keep an eye on this thread because an NT group would be 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
.  Which weekend were yall thinking about going?

Godspeed you black emperor? Radiohead? A$AP? I forget who else might be there.... I might have to go.

Question, how long are the sets usually? I mean, if godspeed is gonna be there that means they'll probably play like 4 songs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Godspeed you black emperor? Radiohead? A$AP? I forget who else might be there.... I might have to go.

Question, how long are the sets usually? I mean, if godspeed is gonna be there that means they'll probably play like 4 songs
sick.gif

Headliners: 90mins - 3 hours
EDM acts: 1 hour- 2 hours
Other acts 45-55 minutes

But there are special cases, I believe PiL got 90 minutes in 2010.

Also At the Drive-In reunited so I'd be surprised if they weren't on the lineup. And got word about the Weeknd

Edit: THE WEEKND IS CONFIRMED AND ON THE FRONT PAGE

http://www.coachella.com/

LETS GO AraabMUZIK !!!

That alone got me excited. 

Cant wait to see the rest of the lineup.

Where is everyone staying? camping?

If I go (which is 95%) I'm a camp again. More convenient, fun with your friends and new friends, don't need a DD, cheaper and no traffic going in and out the venue (except the 1st time through security)

Friday: Black Keys,SHM,Arctic Monkeys,Afrojack,M83,Frank Ocean,Neon Indian,Breakbot,Odd Future and Kendrick

Saturday: Radiohead,Bon Iver,David Guetta,Kaskade,Miike Snow,SBTRKT,Flylo,Rocky,Childish Gambino

Sunday: Dre & SNoop,Florence and the Machine,LA Roux,Girl Talk,Santigold,FLux Pavillion,araabMUZIK,Thunder Cat,Metronomy and the Weeknd....THE WEEKND 
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ these lineups,some of my fav artists across different genres. Seriously gonna try to see if I can get some tickets. I've made it a mission to go after seeing Kanye and discovering so many new artists last year. Tryna figure out how they got the Weeknd to agree to perform at such a huge festival.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Friday: Black Keys,SHM,Arctic Monkeys,Afrojack,M83,Frank Ocean,Neon Indian,Breakbot,Odd Future and Kendrick

Saturday: Radiohead,Bon Iver,David Guetta,Kaskade,Miike Snow,SBTRKT,Flylo,Rocky,Childish Gambino

Sunday: Dre & SNoop,Florence and the Machine,LA Roux,Girl Talk,Santigold,FLux Pavillion,araabMUZIK,Thunder Cat,Metronomy and the Weeknd....THE WEEKND 
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ these lineups,some of my fav artists across different genres. Seriously gonna try to see if I can get some tickets. I've made it a mission to go after seeing Kanye and discovering so many new artists last year. Tryna figure out how they got the Weeknd to agree to perform at such a huge festival.

What other artist do you know whose debut performance was in front of 100k plus people?

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

What other artist do you know whose debut performance was in front of 100k plus people?
I know it's huge but I remember hearing somewhere that he's a little shy and he's only ever played shows in front of a couple hundred people in small venues and now he's playing possibly one of the biggest music festivals in front of tens of thousands of people. Find it kinda strange.

Back
Top Bottom