CNN: "Stoned Drivers Test Skills"

Smh I'm more focused, calm, and a better driver overall when I'm lit. I started doing it when i was 17, I'm 27 now, but I got homies that been doing it just as long as me but they still be gettin paranoid as ****, so it depends on the person too.

How I figured it would go. I always feel that when the effect is nearing its peak I don't want to anything but participate in something enjoying or relaxing, driving would be to complex of a task. Not saying I couldn't do it, but being on the road high, you sometimes either space out, or think of all the variables of driving to actively. So it either I smoke and then head somewhere, or smoke, chill, come down then head out. Only if its needed do I go out when stoned...

But I don't think they were trying to push propaganda, they seem to be testing how many doses it would take to cause driving complications.

i get paranoid if driving, even if my friend is behind the wheel, so i would prefer not to, word to jeff.

The chick had to hit it 4 times to start messing up so the test is kinda inclusive. Funny how they were all legitimately doing good high until they got SUPER high. Trying to give weed a bad name. :smh:

it takes a special type of idiot to watch that video and come to the conclusion that weed is bad.

early on they were what? 7 times the limit? by the time they started messing up they had to be over 20 times the limit. now compare that to being 20 times the limit of alcohol.

right, you cant because that person would be passed out or dead

how do you test for weed??  its gotta be a blood test right??

so, if i smoke every single day, all day in the comfort of my home, and on a day where i didnt smoke at all, and was bone sober, wouldnt my blood still come back with high levels of thc??

i really wanna kno...cause u can smoke today then stop, take a urinalysis in 2 weeks, and still piss hot...

somebody explain that to me..

one of the big issues alot of these clinics have is that not ALL of their growers follow protocol when it comes to growing, 

not all of them are grown inside regulated grows and most of these clinics are just trying to make money, they will advertise it as grown by some hippie in a lab coat when its really grown in state parks throughout cali by illegals.

also this test is confusing as hell even for a sober driver, put an old lady some asian guy and a 20 year old girl and i bet they would all do worst than these stoners did.

roll.gif

I took my driving test on Abby's level and did fine tho.
but you did test positive for dyslexia.

too early for that type of hate g.

I'd like to see a side by side comparison of a person drinking above the same legal limits and see how they do.

I think it all boils down to how well you can handle your drugs.

Its pretty clear what their objective was, but I'd be lying if I said my driving isn't a little inhibited after smoking. On another note Addy was blitzed, atagirl :smokin

gonna have to do some research on this 'legal limit' stuff

alcohol clears through the system in at most 72 hours, but usually 12-24 hours

someone who smoked weed a couple days ago would most likely test positive, yet it would not affect their driving

so, in the future...people who get pulled over that have weed in their system from days before (or the night before or even from earlier that day) might be arrested
for being over the 'legal limit?' this just seems way less accurate than testing drivers for alcohol (which itself can be argued about legal limits)

a lot of people would not know what i'm talking about at all or disagree based on what some 'authority figure' presents simply because of their position

also didn't like how they portrayed all of them as not serious
being that the subject matter is safe driving, that 'unseriousness' on this issue in particular would upset the ignorant masses

"I see this industry clearer, like I got coke in da trunk & cops in da rear mirror." slow froze yall

So does this mean onsite blood testing?

How's that gonna work out

Anyone ever blow trees, drive, and stop at a stop sign like its a stoplight? :lol:

That's pretty much the only "negative" effect I've experienced. Dont get me wrong though I'm not condoning driving under the influence of anything, but unless you're smoking a gram alone :smile:eek :lol:) like Addy then it's really not that serious.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to light this doobie :smokin

So does this mean onsite blood testing?

How's that gonna work out

i think someones blood can be stated as personal property and the 4th amendment should protect against being forced to provide it
no cop or 'drug expert' should be able to force you to give it
what, are they gonna do, pay an actual doctor to show on the side of the road to ask nicely?

Last edited:
Word. When I am sober driving... I am always in a rush, getting mad at slow people, cutting cars, not signaling, chatting on the phone...

However when medicated... I am thinking of dinner or whatever is on my brain at that time. Not paying attention to traffic flow and just going with the speed. I am more a cautious driver so I unintentionally drive slower, signal, and look everywhere before turning. That's just me though... :smokin

I do the SAME **** :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom