Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

i aint worried about the hate. Half the people in here i hit the ignore button. Rather no waste my time weeding through their posts.

I'd rather have reasonable discussions with people who have valid points.

I just havent seen Gil or anyone on the Wizards squad do ANYTHING EVER.

i mean, LeBron beat the freaking Pistons by himself in Game 5. You think the Wiz (who are tremendously less adept at defending than the Pistons) can beat theCavs in 7 games?

I dont see the logic. Even Ricky "wrong way" Davis says this team is more talented than last year. Not to mention Z is playing the best ball of hiscareer.

Gil didnt play for more than half the season, I'd be surpised if he has any energy after the first 3 games. Everyone is gunna be on ten.

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

We all know the routine by now in the stupid S&T Forum of Niketalk. If the Cavs do win then the haters will say "well their gonna get beat in the next round", if they somehow win the next round the idiots will say "they'll get beat in the ECF", and they'll keep on with their assinine predictions until the Cavs ultimately lose then try to act liek geniuses cause they "predicted" it.

Only people that can rightfully talk smack about the Cavs run last year are Spurs fans, everybody else is salty miserable haters because their team didn't make it.

I truly doubt if the Cavs make a deep postseason run this year, but y'all fools are almost acting like the Cavs have no shot at beating the Wizards.

Then some fool in here claims he lost respect for Lebron because he is too cocky? My man develops more of a killer instinct this season and is more assertive and aggressive and now he's too cocky? Wait these are the same imbeciles that was gettign on him for not stepping up when it counts.

I'm not even a Cleveland fan, but some of the nonsense being spewed in here borders on complete and utter stupidity and blind hate.

pimp.gif
the post to end all hate

Kapsi is only stating the obvious...and besides, aiint nobody saying the Cavs have no chance or something.....and he's pointing out one specific person.

All a waste of time, just watch the games, geez.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

To the dude who said Bron is NOT over hyped...PLEASE tell me how. I'm dying to know. His middle name is hype. As far as not being appreciated funny how everyone is on his sack 100% of the day yet he won't be appreciated. Weird.

Ahh, an obvious Laker fan, the last few years have been tough for guys in the playoffs. Congrats for being the best team in the West. Now y'all Laker fans can start talking trash in the playoffs right? Well understand this...anything less than an NBA Championship is considered a failure for you guys, so y'all better win it all. Even though y'all are the best of the West nothing is guaranteed. Even if y'all get to the Finals and lose it means nothing.

To answer your question about how is Lebron not overhyped. Well he has lived up to lofty expectations and have exceeded them in many cases. I know stats aren't the complete picture, but 30 ppg, 7.9 boards, and 7 assists per game is amazing by any standard. Dude is 6'8 250+ lbs, and is as fast, and quick as most guards, and clearly stronger than most.

Chances are you really dislike Lebron because he is a legitimate argument at being the best player in the NBA. He is on the rise while Kobe is pretty much peaking. You aint gotta like the dude, I for one hated Michael Jordan because he always took a hot steaming dump on all my favorite teams, but at the same time I was awed by his brilliance.

Dude no one said ANYTHING about the Lakers....you sound stupid bringing them up....but you fail to explain how he isn't over hyped. Stats have nothingto do with hype.

EDIT

To the stupid comment about Lakers fans talking trash in the playoffs....it's LAKERS FANS!!!!! If any fans in the NBA could talk smack in the playoffsit would be the Lakers. The franchise has missed the playoffs a grand total of......5 times. 5. In 60 years they were at home 5 of those years. So IF I wastalking smack, even though I never said ANYTHING about either team, I'd definitely be warranted. Also I don't know if you knew but I KNOW Bron. So allthis you must dislike him nonsense ceases...now. The only question I asked to show how he isn't over-hyped. You can't do it. Because he is. If someonewere to ask me to do the same for Kobe, Wade, etc. I couldn't because they are.

Cavs for the sweep!wizards are overrated a collection of wannabe guys!more talk less actions!

DeShawn Stevenson is going to be the next Ruben Patterson.

Patterson = "Kobe Stopper" = Stevenson = "LeBron Stopper"

OK dude...

Only people that can rightfully talk smack about the Cavs run last year are Spurs fans, everybody else is salty miserable haters because their team didn't make it.

I'm sorry, my team actually has a championship, playoff appearances, and has won games in the finals. Therefore, I can say whatever I feel like.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm sorry, my team actually has a championship, playoff appearances, and has won games in the finals. Therefore, I can say whatever I feel like.

pimp.gif
Now that's a leap of faith rigth there Chester.

But, continue, I won't argue.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Wizards in 6
I will see you in the MD/DC/VA forum when the series is OVA....
laugh.gif

Cool, like I said Wizards in 6. We are the better team and have 3 of the 4 best players on the floor. As long as the Zebras don't screw us we straight.
pimp.gif

The Haywood-Ilgauskas matchup should be interesting to watch. Them two GO AT IT when they're out there.
true. Haywood is playing the best basketball of his career. our frontcourt needs to step it up a few more notches.

i hope the Cavs win.

I can't stand Arenas and Stevenson.

Wow...

This thread is crazy...

To be honest I could care less who wins. But I think this is something to watch. These teams don't like each other. You got barkley talkin mess, bron isgoing to be hyped and this wiz team is coming together at the right time.

Let's keep it clean in here.

This will be a good series, no doubt. I'm pretty sure it'll go to game 7

I hope the Wiz back up all their talking.

I trust that LeBron wont be overhyped and shoot the Cavs out of contention.

50 points and a loss will not fly with me.

But I feel the most underrated part of LBJs game is his court intelligence. Knowing what to do, when to do it and when to defer.

Cant wait for Saturday!!!!

Cavaliers in 6.

Mike Brown's style of coaching is simply built for playoff success (tough perimeter D + rebounding + good shooting + best player on the floor). Our defensewill be intensified, and you know the boy Boobie is going to come up big off the bench.
laugh.gif
at LeBron killing the Wizards like Jordan used to kill us back in the day.
pimp.gif

Bron gives it to the Wiz, puts up 28 pts, 6 reb, and 8 ast. Hes gonna have extra motivation from the Stevenson and Gil comments
Cavs in 5.

laugh.gif
@ hate from Wiz fans...and ppl sayin Bron is overrated and over hyped.it gets old after a while.

Nobody said Lebron was over-rated, anyone who says so is a ******.

They just dislike the media slurp fest, but it comes with the territory.

Back
Top Bottom