Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

I have to go with the Wiz
pimp.gif
. Lebron is just way too cocky nowadays and has lost my respect.

I think the Cavs are a good team, not a title contender though. Their only hope is King James goin crazy.

And for the record, the Cavs wouldn't even be in the playoffs in the West.
roll.gif
Yes, I'm salty.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by allen3xis

His last supporting cast was bums too though...they fared well. 'Only' won 50 games last year...5 less.....and they made a huge roster changing trade.

To me Washington's "Big 3" has never done anything that you can place trust in.

C'mon, neither are TITLE contenders IMO, it would be huge upset if its not the Pistons/Celtics in the Eastern Finals, but this series can go EITHER WAY.
Basically....but...I'm just seeing things differently with this match up.

5 less wins in a MUCH weaker East compared to last year.

Youre kidding right?

BOS alone makes the East much better this year. Not to mention Orlando is a much better team along with Philly's improvement

Youre kidding right?

BOS alone makes the East much better this year. Not to mention Orlando is a much better team along with Philly's improvement
The East IS weaker than it was last year. You forgot to document the Cavs vast decline.

To all the haters that say Lebron is overhyped, overrated, or whatever the hell you wanna call him: you're all wrong. When we're all in our mid 30s andLebron decides to hang em up ya'll are going to be sorry that this kid is gone. Appreciate him while you can. Don't hate on the kid because his team,supporting cast, etc. is mediocre. As proven, Lebron can carry a team by himself and beat teams that should be able to stop one man, but do they? No.

Once again, Lebron gives his team a piggy-back ride

Cavs in 6

acidicality idk if u saw me ask in the last post cuz its dead so il ask again does ur sig mean u want Rose on the Warriors?
They have baron and monta which better then average. I did hear something about baron going to the Clippers but i didnt know if they were reffering to BaronDavis or not.
Just wonderin

Last time I checked, Washington had less wins than the Cavs!
laugh.gif

Some of the reasoning done here on NT is befuddling.

I guess that's what you get dealin with youngin's

The Wizards are two games back (should be 1 if not for the Sixers debacle, which would possibly give the Wiz the chance to tie you all for wins since the lastgame of the season would have mattered). Oh also I think that this guy named Gilbert Arenas missed like 69 games or something this year. Caron also might havemissed something like 24 games, but none of that matters right? It's not like the Wizards would have won more games if they had had two of their bestplayers healthy or something...
grin.gif

I don't think either team is going to win in 4 or 5, this is probably going to be a 6 or 7 game series IMO. I'm calling Wiz in 7, but I wouldn't besurprised to see the Cavs win again off some @%%*@%+%. (Not saying they couldn't win legitimately)

acidicality idk if u saw me ask in the last post cuz its dead so il ask again does ur sig mean u want Rose on the Warriors?
They have baron and monta which better then average. I did hear something about baron going to the Clippers but i didnt know if they were reffering to Baron Davis or not.
Just wonderin

I wouldn't mind Rose on the Warriors, but really it's just all in hoping that we win the lottery/defie all odds and get a top 3 pick.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Beasley would be a better fit, but if we get Rose we could trade Baron and gain some valuable assets. Baron's future with the team right now is abit cloudy especially with what happened in the PHX game, but he can opt out if he wants(don't think he will cuz no team will offer him that much $$$). Ofcourse there's like a 95% chance that Baron stays and we pick at no.14.

\/yo i didn't bring upt he warriors to the person asking the Q. he asked a Q and i answered it. it's only 2 posts. get over it.

Please someone enlighten me on what the WIZARDS have ever done to inspire this kind of confidence? I could care less for either team but come people lets getreal here. As much as it will pain me to say this Lebron is the only player in the east that can win a series single handedly, playoff Lebron = Sunday Tiger(OK thats a stretch, a big one but still you get the point), for reference see the previous 2 seasons playoffs. A healthy Wizturds team means one thing,they're going to lose healthy....

The Cleveland Lebrons in 7, with at least one super human performance and one bone head kick out miss to some scrub.

yea ik what u mean. Rose and Monta look like very similair players but Monta got that mid range jumper. Rose will need to develop that but i just dont think itwould be a good fit, i mean it would be good but the warriors could get a better fit. IMO id go for a shooting gaurd. Monta is the future at point, he wasbeastin at the end of the season. I think OJ Mayo would be a very good fit and is more reasonable for them to maybe get him assuming rose goes 1 or 2 which icant see warriors gettin that high lol

Edit : i see u guys gettin angry over a question calm urselves i swear these posts is where people go to burn off stress, dam.

and i never mentioned

cavs in 6 - theres my contribution to the thread

and yea maybe it shoulda been PM'ed but whatever its over carry on with these arguments

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

yea ik what u mean. Rose and Monta look like very similair players but Monta got that mid range jumper. Rose will need to develop that but i just dont think it would be a good fit, i mean it would be good but the warriors could get a better fit. IMO id go for a shooting gaurd. Monta is the future at point, he was beastin at the end of the season. I think OJ Mayo would be a very good fit and is more reasonable for them to maybe get him assuming rose goes 1 or 2 which i cant see warriors gettin that high lol
grin.gif
c'mon man. PM him for stuff like that.

Miami headed FAR south this season.
Indiana anyone?
Milwaukee?
Chicago?

Toronto?
New Jersey?
Cleveland?
Just out of curiosity who's your team? East/West? Just seems like you've been making generalized posts about teams that have been sub-par this season with their expectations, but fail to give anybody any details about your team. A little juvenile if you ask me...

I'm looking forward to this series...defintely the most entertaining in the east

I might try to drive up for a playoff game or two as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

To all the haters that say Lebron is overhyped, overrated, or whatever the hell you wanna call him: you're all wrong. When we're all in our mid 30s and Lebron decides to hang em up ya'll are going to be sorry that this kid is gone. Appreciate him while you can. Don't hate on the kid because his team, supporting cast, etc. is mediocre. As proven, Lebron can carry a team by himself and beat teams that should be able to stop one man, but do they? No.

Once again, Lebron gives his team a piggy-back ride

Cavs in 6

This man speaks the truth...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Miami headed FAR south this season.
Indiana anyone?
Milwaukee?
Chicago?
Just out of curiosity who's your team? East/West? Just seems like you've been making generalized posts about teams that have been sub-par this season with their expectations, but fail to give anybody any details about your team. A little juvenile if you ask me...

Who are you referring to? The dude that quoted me? Or myself?
Either way, Im a knick fan.
Tell me something I don't already know about my team
grin.gif

No no, not you. Scottsauce88, I'm just wondering what his deal is...
im a laker fan. And no im not in here because I hate Lebron, im in here because I live near a bunch of bandwagon Cleveland fans that talkreckless all the time.

We all know the routine by now in the stupid S&T Forum of Niketalk. If the Cavs do winthen the haters will say "well their gonna get beat in the next round", if they somehow win the next round the idiots will say "they'll getbeat in the ECF", and they'll keep on with their assinine predictions until the Cavs ultimately lose then try to act liek geniuses cause they"predicted" it.

Only people that can rightfully talk smack about the Cavs run last year are Spurs fans, everybody else is salty miserable haters because their team didn'tmake it.

I truly doubt if the Cavs make a deep postseason run this year, but y'all fools are almost acting like the Cavs have no shot at beating the Wizards.

Then some fool in here claims he lost respect for Lebron because he is too cocky? My man develops more of a killer instinct this season and is more assertiveand aggressive and now he's too cocky? Wait these are the same imbeciles that was gettign on him for not stepping up when it counts.

I'm not even a Cleveland fan, but some of the nonsense being spewed in here borders on complete and utter stupidity and blind hate.

Back
Top Bottom