Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

wizards playing OUT OF THEIR MIND.

it wont last and neither will LeBrons slump.

That oop was LeBrons top 5 ever.

And yall ******ed. LeBron aint gonna get ejected. Any of yall would get offended if someone stood over you when ur on the ground. Haywoods a BUM.

didnt he fight HIS OWN teammate???
smh.gif
SCRUBBBBB. see yall after the game...

LMAO at Stephen A. He took Jalen's comments totally the wrong way.

I can't believe y'all callin Bron a punk though. Y'all want him to fight through the referees?

Arenas should get more minutes in the 2nd half. Hopefully he continues what hes been doing.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Lebron is such a little @@#*@...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Dude crawling between Haywood's legs and expecting him to be OK with that.

Then has the nerve to act like it's Haywood's fault... Get outta here.

Go Wizards.

Are you %$*#@@# serious? Haywood was standing over lebron and lebron pushed him to get up.

indifferent.gif
at u saying lebron is crawling between haywoods legs

PLEAZE!!!!! BRENDON HAYWOOD IS THE SOFTED %+!#$ IN THE GAME TODAY ETON THOMAS whooped that !!*

laugh.gif
you obviously have no idea what I'm talking about

ANDZ STOP TIEPING LIKE THIZ LOLZ

One hell of a 1st half. You can tell these teams are itching to destroy one another.

Oh and Lebrons dunk
eek.gif
. And Arenas needs to get back in the game asap if thethe Wiz want to pull this one out.

Should be a great 2nd half...

im sorry...i know im late commenting..but where lebron caught that oop is RIDICULOUS, videogame-like. D-GIB bringin the best outta lebron
eek.gif

Godamit that Stephen A Smith is annoying. Who was the moron that gave this loudmouth a chance in life? Should be working for animal control or something.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I mean...are ya'll dudes serious? Out of their mind?
Please.

I'm gonna have to stay out of this series or I'm gonna get banned. Ya'll dudes are ridiculous...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

That oop was LeBrons top 5 ever.

And yall ******ed. LeBron aint gonna get ejected. Any of yall would get offended if someone stood over you when ur on the ground. Haywoods a BUM.

didnt he fight it OWN teammate???
smh.gif
SCRUBBBBB

i dont care if he fought but done run to the back of your teammates and be talking %*#$.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by DLo13

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Washington had one of the best first halves ever, but still only managed to come away tied.. Yall got lucky...second half the gloves comin off...

eyes.gif

I don't think any of these dudes are dumb enough to start swinging and put their teams in a bad spot.

If Arenas comes back and starts hitting shots again, it's a wrap.

forreal, i love watchin lebron but SMH at these cavs fans gettin all giddy while the wizards best player is chillin on the bench for a majority of the first half
And our best player didnt do anything til the second half of the second quarter...Yall are playin yaselves if you think we not gonna clamp down on Gilin the second half...Steven A pointed out that he isn't 100 percent yet so if yall are calling him yall best bet at less than a hundred percent then yallshould be worried..Its all on Jamison and Haywood if yall want to win this game...Don't count on Gil to be that hot the whole game

this is the only series in the 1st round in the East worth watching...pistons v sixers, celts vs hawks,magic vs raps??give me a break.....lol

laugh.gif
at people thinking the Wizards played their ABSOLUTE best....some of you fanboys make it seem like the Cavs went 82-0, and the Wizards just crawled intothe playoffs and are lucky to be there....

This will arguably be the best opening series of the 2nd season, so instead of making asinine comments, just sit back and enjoy what you are watching....

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

this is the only series in the 1st round in the East worth watching...pistons v sixers, celts vs hawks,magic vs raps??give me a break.....lol

That's your opinion...

Those all will be very interesting matchups

^Jalen even said it best, you can't just hit shots for your team. Ya gil scored, but he didn't do jack $*## else.

^Jalen even said it best, you can't just hit shots for your team. Ya gil scored, but he didn't do jack $*## else.

laugh.gif
Cleveland fans collectively have the lowest basketball IQ out of any teams' fans. You guys are ridiculous

This series is going to be so awesome.
laugh.gif

The LeBron hate is so strong in here.

Trust me, I really don't care about him; hes not on my team, so I'm not about to run to his defense. Am I fan? Sure. But I'm not saying 'Thehate is strong' because I'm some fanboy running to his defensse; I don't care about anyone's opinion of him. I'm saying 'The hate isstrong', because it is.
laugh.gif
Talking about him being a baby and what not, like any of you would let people smack you in your mouth on drives and stand overyou after a foul had been called.
roll.gif
Suuuuure you would.

Back
Top Bottom