Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 1 Post Sat, 4/19 12:30pm ESPN

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Lebron is such a little @@#*@...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Dude crawling between Haywood's legs and expecting him to be OK with that.

Then has the nerve to act like it's Haywood's fault... Get outta here.

Go Wizards.

Brendan Haywood was standing over him so he couldn't get up...that's what I thought went down.

Wiz got this. Haywood
pimp.gif
. And Lebron just said it was overreaction fromboth teams, so I think it'll cool down.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Washington had one of the best first halves ever, but still only managed to come away tied.. Yall got lucky...second half the gloves comin off...

You just implicated your team. You admitted that we played a lot better than you, and yet it's tied. +13 on FT's might have something to do withit. They missed that foul on Blatche and the Arenas flop was called a foul, other than that the refs totally helped you guys out.

Anyways I unfortunately won't be watching the rest of this game because I'm going to VT's spring game, so I won't be here to argue back andforth anymore
laugh.gif

dammm...what a way to start teh playoofs

eek.gif
i never see antawn that heated...dude looked like he wanted to put adagger through Z's eyeball...

Washington is a bunch of pansies. Haywood gonna do something? Please. And I really would love to see a fight between these teams. Big Ben would toss them allat once

Washington had one of the best first halves ever, but still only managed to come away tied.. Yall got lucky...second half the gloves comin off...

eyes.gif

I don't think any of these dudes are dumb enough to start swinging and put their teams in a bad spot.

If Arenas comes back and starts hitting shots again, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Washington is a bunch of pansies. Haywood gonna do something? Please. And I really would love to see a fight between these teams. Big Ben would toss them all at once

indifferent.gif

ask antonio davis that...

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Lebron is such a little @@#*@...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Dude crawling between Haywood's legs and expecting him to be OK with that.

Then has the nerve to act like it's Haywood's fault... Get outta here.

Go Wizards.
What are you talking about?

Lebron was the one who initiated the whole thing. The hell you mean he was "crawling" through his legs? After Haywood knocked him down after settingthe screen he stood over top of Lebron and Bron pushed him up off him getting up. What was he supposed to do? Let Haywood stand there over top of him?

I swear either some of yall dudes never played ball before or yall just live soft sheltered lives...what self respecting grown man is going to stay on theground in that situation?

Originally Posted by DLo13

eyes.gif

I don't think any of these dudes are dumb enough to start swinging and put their teams in a bad spot.

If Arenas comes back and starts hitting shots again, it's a wrap.

forreal, i love watchin lebron but SMH at these cavs fans gettin all giddy while the wizards best player is chillin on the bench for a majority of thefirst half

Washington is a bunch of pansies. Haywood gonna do something? Please. And I really would love to see a fight between these teams. Big Ben would toss them all at once
Too bad he sucks at basketball

Cleveland is lucky Arenas has this time limit. Washington is wayy more dangerous with him in the lineup. He should be able to go for most of the second half.This is going to be great.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Lebron wants NO PART of Haywood in a fight. Ask Antonio Davis
laugh.gif
PLEAZE!!!!! BRENDON HAYWOOD IS THE SOFTED %+!#$ IN THE GAME TODAY ETON THOMAS whooped that !!*

Back
Top Bottom