Classic NBA pictures

Originally Posted by SHUGES

abteva.jpg

Anybody know why this picture is flipped/reversed? I have always wondered that....

I wonder what MJ was thinkin when he shook LBJ's hand in that pic and vice versa.
MJ: "Who is this kid, probably just another HS kid with a whole lotta hype..pshh"
LBJ: "Man foreal, MJ!?! Best day of my life!"

none of them knew LBJ would be the one that will one day shatter a whole lot of NBA records including some of mikes.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

is that MJ and MJ pic real (jordan/jackson)
wow really?

http://www.youtube.com/v/otP8TqRlEW0&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/otP8TqRlEW0&hl=en&fs=1&

damn i'm 27 and never saw this vid. Wow, very nice. was that Kris Kross in the video.
Yes it is.

Originally Posted by 5288

Anyone have classic NBA photos like these?

3678838322344b833d1fo.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is just an amazing picture!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

I wonder what MJ was thinkin when he shook LBJ's hand in that pic and vice versa.
MJ: "Who is this kid, probably just another HS kid with a whole lotta hype..pshh"

none of them knew LBJ would be the one that will one day shatter a whole lot of NBA records including some of mikes.

total points record
idk about a "whole lot" and "shatter"
maybe FT records

Originally Posted by VCXV

The last line was
laugh.gif

I feel bad for GSW fans... The best basketball experience most of you can remember is getting out of the first round

It was a great upset but none of the J-Rich pics are "classic"

A+++ Thread..would return again. So glad I grew up during MJ's time in the association

Back
Top Bottom