Class of 2005, what are you up to right now? vol. inspired by that other thread

been in the military for 5 years, just got promoted, been traveling the world, been to iraq twice, afghan once and thinking about settling down. its been tough but i love my life right now.

Graduated college in 09 worked in downtown Baltimore as an accountant. Left there, now Resource Analyst for NASA.

Still live at home helping mom pay for our house (she waits tables) dreading my commute everyday 62 miles there......62 miles home....every.....damn....day

Graduated college in 09 worked in downtown Baltimore as an accountant. Left there, now Resource Analyst for NASA.

Still live at home helping mom pay for our house (she waits tables) dreading my commute everyday 62 miles there......62 miles home....every.....damn....day

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Pay must be good though

Pay must be good though

graduated university in 09 with a BA (really BS) in Management then i wasted my life for a couple months after graduation... had to move back home and now i have an office job in the accounting department, doing payroll for a medical staffing company... i'm kind of in my field.

i want to get my masters in something but i have NO IDEA what i want to do/what i will enjoy doing for the rest of my life (career limbo is what i like to call it smh)

i also rap on the side with a band and am in the process of recording some solo stuff. i'm looking into helping out coachin varsity at my old high school (takoma academy... get me
laugh.gif
) since they recently got a respectable coach. i'm enjoyin life but i want to move out ASAP!

graduated university in 09 with a BA (really BS) in Management then i wasted my life for a couple months after graduation... had to move back home and now i have an office job in the accounting department, doing payroll for a medical staffing company... i'm kind of in my field.

i want to get my masters in something but i have NO IDEA what i want to do/what i will enjoy doing for the rest of my life (career limbo is what i like to call it smh)

i also rap on the side with a band and am in the process of recording some solo stuff. i'm looking into helping out coachin varsity at my old high school (takoma academy... get me
laugh.gif
) since they recently got a respectable coach. i'm enjoyin life but i want to move out ASAP!

c/o '05
pimp.gif

graduated UCF in '09
I'm a social worker in Orlando and also working on my masters at UCF.

c/o '05
pimp.gif

graduated UCF in '09
I'm a social worker in Orlando and also working on my masters at UCF.

Graduated in 2009 with a BS in Business Admin...Moved back home(DC), got my first and current job as a Management Consulting Analyst in January 2010....dreading the 40min-hour commute to and from Reston,VA everyday.....lookin to move out sometime in 2011

Graduated in 2009 with a BS in Business Admin...Moved back home(DC), got my first and current job as a Management Consulting Analyst in January 2010....dreading the 40min-hour commute to and from Reston,VA everyday.....lookin to move out sometime in 2011

I'm working at an internet technology startup that's thriving. I love my job and the challenge. I also have a couple side projects that are more my babies than my 9-5.

I'm working at an internet technology startup that's thriving. I love my job and the challenge. I also have a couple side projects that are more my babies than my 9-5.

Still working on my undergrad. Took two years off but kinda sucks knowing most of your peers are done with it. Makes me just wanna finish college already. I might enlist as an officer after I'm done to help pay off loans and for some life experience.

Still working on my undergrad. Took two years off but kinda sucks knowing most of your peers are done with it. Makes me just wanna finish college already. I might enlist as an officer after I'm done to help pay off loans and for some life experience.

Graduated in december 2009 with my BA. Work @ a tech company as an analyst. Took me 6 mo to find a job tho(not the move)

Work at Foot Locker PT (Strictly for the discount)

Still live at home---> ladies are not cooperative when u try to bring em to moms crib. lol

Graduated in december 2009 with my BA. Work @ a tech company as an analyst. Took me 6 mo to find a job tho(not the move)

Work at Foot Locker PT (Strictly for the discount)

Still live at home---> ladies are not cooperative when u try to bring em to moms crib. lol

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

THIS. I am seriously think about doing this too. Dude that lives next door to my aunt is an Army Officer. Dude pushes a 
pimp.gif
645i  and has a nice crib too. 

Im bout that life.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

THIS. I am seriously think about doing this too. Dude that lives next door to my aunt is an Army Officer. Dude pushes a 
pimp.gif
645i  and has a nice crib too. 

Im bout that life.

It must be ridiculous to know the figures nasa is throwing around. It costs like 50 billion to build a space ship.

It must be ridiculous to know the figures nasa is throwing around. It costs like 50 billion to build a space ship.

Graduated in May of '09 with my B.S. in Information Systems/Operations Management (double major). Took me a year to find a job and I supposedly live in the most recession-proof part of the US(DC Area)! Now I work for a government contractor in their cyber security division but still strive for more...

Graduated in May of '09 with my B.S. in Information Systems/Operations Management (double major). Took me a year to find a job and I supposedly live in the most recession-proof part of the US(DC Area)! Now I work for a government contractor in their cyber security division but still strive for more...

Graduated '09 from the U of Miami Florida with degree in International Finance

Moved home for 3 months and worked at an ad agency and didn't love it

Got a job doing commercial development in Costa Rica and moved, been living here almost a year now
pimp.gif

Graduated '09 from the U of Miami Florida with degree in International Finance

Moved home for 3 months and worked at an ad agency and didn't love it

Got a job doing commercial development in Costa Rica and moved, been living here almost a year now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom