City that has the freakiest females in your state

geminifly wrote:
Brandon, how are the Latinas out in DC?

They are okay, you can find some nice ones out in VA. But damn near every nice girl I see around here isn't from around here
laugh.gif

The DC night life is filled with bunnies and mixed girls FTW! (Depending on how you like to party)

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Surprised I didnt see the DC Area on here...

PG County Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no wonder they call it Pretty Girl County

Montgomery County Girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as well, even the white girls

Man the whole DMV Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x10

On the other side of MoCo
pimp.gif

Don't bang w/ PG chicks though.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Surprised I didnt see the DC Area on here...

PG County Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no wonder they call it Pretty Girl County

Montgomery County Girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as well, even the white girls

Man the whole DMV Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x10

On the other side of MoCo
pimp.gif

Don't bang w/ PG chicks though.
Your a good man sir. Trust me, you dont want to bang with the PG chicks.

No disrespect

But you 2 guys using the word BANG, im gonna take a wild guess and say yall don't appreciate black women and Latina women bc PG is full of them.

i got a freaky lady that wants to fly up from la to sit on me. I'm near sf, btw.

i would say that the freakiest girls are from the bay (from personal interactions) but the freakiest stories i have heard have come out of la and las vegas andany combination of the two (aka la girls in vegas, vegas people in la, party at the club lax in vegas, yah dig ?)

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

L.A.>>>>>

Hell nah, girls are too Hollywood out here. LA prob has the least quantity of freaks. Round here all the freaks in the IE, Pomona

FreezeTag wrote:
No disrespect

But you 2 guys using the word BANG, im gonna take a wild guess and say yall don't appreciate black women and Latina women bc PG is full of them.

2who5cg.gif

Been around/lived in PG county since I was in 4th grade and I'm trying to see what you seeing. I rarely see a nice joint in PG County...only when Igo party downtown and Georgetown

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

No disrespect

Well, I appreciate all of them. I just dont like the ones I see in PG. We should meet up, so you can show me where the pretty ones are at.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Birmingham

I'd put money on it

They get down don't they? I've heard some things about girls from the DC area from some dudes at my school.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

No disrespect

Not true at all, just whenever I happen to be in PG, I don't like what I see.

Black and Latina girls are definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

SuperAntigen wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This thread is worthless without pics...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like seriously, how's a man supposed to go on Safari, when y'all can't even provide pics of the animals to look out for...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does a DC[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hoodratus[/color] birdiicus[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]look like, or a[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Washingtonheightus[/color] pizzlepowus[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...

pics people pics...[/color]

smh.gif
smh.gif

Trust me! You don't want pics of a nasty joint from DC
smh.gif

I'm just going to give you a description...

Big back, no butt, yellow pants, green shoes, fade the neck type hairstyle, loud mouth, stretch marks, glasses with no medicine in them, tight #%# red shirt (bout 2 sizes to small), heavy red lipstick, acne on the face...

Now I asked do you still want a picture?
seriously, you just described I dont know what

Most females I talk to are
pimp.gif
but then again I approach females above24y/o that are independent and no out here smashing every Moe, Manny, and Jack. Plus the PG girls I went to college with were
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom