City that has the freakiest females in your state

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Surprised I didnt see the DC Area on here...

PG County Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no wonder they call it Pretty Girl County

Montgomery County Girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
as well, even the white girls

Man the whole DMV Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x10
laugh.gif
NASTY +!!! PUPPIES IS WHAT I CALL THEM.
I met this chick ONE DAY off of myspace she took the baby batter on the face i just said
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

PG County Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Montgomery County Girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x10
laugh.gif
I met this chick ONE DAY off of myspace she took the baby batter on the face i just said
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you aint lyin i had a few of those, when i use to get it poppin on myspace i would go to different counties around here and have crazy one night stands, thendelete them from my friends list haha.

lots of bammas around here, AND THEY even be wit bad chicks sometimes, from my experiences if you know how to dress, look decent, and have a good mouth pieceon you, you can be smashing 75% of these chicks out here within a week, the other 25% are stuck up like crazy. especially in fairfax county and woodbridge
grin.gif

and doesnt DC have the HIGHEST STD/AID's count in the country or somethin? and its gotta be one of the smallest cities in the country, DC is small as hellcompared to NY and chicago n such. and we have the highest aids rate, thats scary moe

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

PG County Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Montgomery County Girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x10
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you aint lyin i had a few of those, when i use to get it poppin on myspace i would go to different counties around here and have crazy one night stands, then delete them from my friends list haha.

lots of bammas around here, AND THEY even be wit bad chicks sometimes, from my experiences if you know how to dress, look decent, and have a good mouth piece on you, you can be smashing 75% of these chicks out here within a week, the other 25% are stuck up like crazy. especially in fairfax county and woodbridge
grin.gif

and doesnt DC have the HIGHEST STD/AID's count in the country or somethin? and its gotta be one of the smallest cities in the country, DC is small as hell compared to NY and chicago n such. and we have the highest aids rate, thats scary moe
Im going by looks, you have to admit, some of these chicks is bad.

but as far as what they will do, yeah PG County, n DC got some STDs running around

I think DC has the highest count in the nation for STDs, PG County is ranked #2 in the State of MD
tired.gif
real scary, thats why Im still not smashin any ole skeezbucket until I findwifey

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

I'm from ATL Georgia but when it comes down tho the females that are ready Atlanta is second to Augusta. Trust me AUG girls stay ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... did not expectthis to be the first answer in the thread .... AUG brauds .... too easy ... hit new chick in the first two weeks on the regular ...[/color]

well city in my state def NYC hoods in said city ill go with Wash Hieghts and woodside/queens ...chicks be wildin

DaCitySlanga wrote:

PG County Girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no wonder they call it
Pretty Girl County

Montgomery County Girls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x10

YOU ARE A %%@%$++ LIAR!
smh.gif

or you have some low #$* standards now which one is it?

DMV
1) Downtown DC
pimp.gif
devil.gif

2) Georgetown DC
3) Northern VA
4) Waldorf, MD

As far as that Aids rate for DC... its 3 out 5 African-American Females
ohwell.gif

That's why for now I'm sticking with the bunnies and latinas for the moment...hell give me a bunny mixed with latina and I'd wife
smile.gif

Edit: MillionDollar Stack you know I'm
nerd.gif
for that girl in one of yoruavy's

This thread is worthless without pics...

Like seriously, how's a man supposed to go on Safari, when y'all can't even provide pics ofthe animals to look out for...

What does a DC [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hoodratus birdiicus[/color] look like, or a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Washingtonheightus pizzlepowus[/color]...

pics people pics...

smh.gif
smh.gif

SuperAntigen wrote:
This thread is worthless without pics...

Like seriously, how's a man supposed to go on Safari, when y'all can't even provide pics of the animals to look out for...

What does a DC Hoodratus birdiicus look like, or a Washingtonheightus pizzlepowus...

pics people pics...

smh.gif
smh.gif

Trust me! You don't want pics of a nasty joint from DC
smh.gif

I'm just going to give you a description...

Big back, no butt, yellow pants, green shoes, fade the neck type hairstyle, loud mouth, stretch marks, glasses with no medicine in them, tight #%# red shirt(bout 2 sizes to small), heavy red lipstick, acne on the face...

Now I asked do you still want a picture?

Back
Top Bottom