Citizens revolt in Ukraine vol. live

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Obama's should send troops to their death just to engage in a dong measuring contest with a scumbag like Putin :smh: :lol:
No but if he wasn't such a pansy Putin wouldn't have made the move in the first place because he wouldn't know what our reaction would be....since he knows for sure Obama will do nothing there is no risk to his actions.  

Sureeeeeeeeeeee because Obama's war record has shown he is pansy.

dailycaller...foxnews.... you DEFINITELY don't understand politics...
hahaha nah man....I get most of my info from liveleak....you know...the site that showed the "peaceful" Ukrainian protesters with rifles, pistols, and Molotov cocktails while the media was telling everyone they were unarmed being attacked.

And CNN and MSNBC must be great....they mocked Palin when she warned this would happen but look who was right.  I don't even like Palin but it shows how moronic ALL news stations are. 

Last edited:
dailycaller...foxnews.... you DEFINITELY don't understand politics...
hahaha nah man....I get most of my info from liveleak....you know...the site that showed the "peaceful" Ukrainian protesters with rifles, pistols, and Molotov cocktails while the media was telling everyone they were unarmed being attacked.

you really don't understand politics... you get excited when you see violent videos etc. but you don't really keep track of diplomatic movements and how they relate to policy

you really don't understand politics... you get excited when you see violent videos etc. but you don't really keep track of diplomatic movements and how they relate to policy
In what way don't I understand politics? 

1. you didn't know that the georgia invasion happened during the bush presidency

2. you think that there was a reasonable expectation that the US would prevent Russias annexation of crimea

3. you use the daily caller and foxnews as sources

4. you didn't already understand that russia has been planning this action ever since ukraine started having turmoil.. almost everyone predicted this action and I'm sure the intelligence commitee already went through the implications of such a move.

5. you don't understand how the the Trilateral Statement is basically useless especially since the fall of ukraine parliament

I even predicted this outcome...

That's cool and all... but I want to talk about how tearing down the government/political structure will not work in the favor of ukraine in the long run.. especially with it being in russian interest to control the direction of any new government

Last edited:
I hate when trolls troll each other. Some of us are here for information and ideas about what is going on. The both of u are trying to bait the other to say something you dont agree with so you can argue. Why not just explain your thoughts on the situation instead of posting foolishness.

I hate when trolls troll each other. Some of us are here for information and ideas about what is going on. The both of u are trying to bait the other to say something you dont agree with so you can argue. Why not just explain your thoughts on the situation instead of posting foolishness.

fallback kid... I've been adding info to this thread since the beginning... check my posts and learn something

fallback kid... I've been adding info to this thread since the beginning... check my posts and learn something

I have been following the whole tread and am tired of reading banter that add nothing to the discussion. So who is really the child. You are looking to argue on a forum why not go in the streets and put your political genius to good use.

why argue with me instead of talking about the subject?

I only comment on the topic, then I get guys like you who take my words personal then start a dialogue... I'm not trying to talk to you...

read the info i've posted..if you disagree say why and we can go from there..

why argue with me instead of talking about the subject?

I only comment on the topic, then I get guys like you who take my words personal then start a dialogue... I'm not trying to talk to you...

read the info i've posted..if you disagree say why and we can go from there..

This is my last post towards you.

I was not arguing with you i simply asked if you and the guy would stop with the back and fourth banter. You then took it upon yourself to try to insult me to get a reaction that can help you spark another internet war.

In regards to the topic i don't think sending US troops into Ukraine will do anything but spark a bigger war then we really want at this point. We are not even close to finishing up the mess going on in the middle east and a war with Russia will get nuclear. I personally dont think Obama will get fully involved but the way things are going who knows.

Russia has tested the us ... however, all the democrats want i to take our civil liberties away. Go figure ...

In a thread about the people of the Ukraine fighting for control of their country. Dudes make it about their displeasure about Obama

So our President needs to rashly send troops over there, to an area where the people and local government seem to be welcoming the Russian presence, and risk WW3, because.........................reasons?

wait, say what? War record? Lmao ... i guess he was really the one that found osama. Lmao

Russia has tested the us ... however, all the democrats want i to take our civil liberties away. Go figure ...

Calm down Rush Limbaugh. I swear you republicans are so damn dumb.

Obama let's it slide and tries to keep it civil: "Wow this guy is such a panzy, this president has no balls!"

Obama decides to pop off, sends drones and start getting up in that ***: "OMG is he even thinking about all of the innocent bystanders?! Look at the destruction he's causing, guy is an animal, get him out of office!"

Calm down Rush Limbaugh. I swear you republicans are so damn dumb.

Obama let's it slide and tries to keep it civil: "Wow this guy is such a panzy, this president has no balls!"

Obama decides to pop off, sends drones and start getting up in that ***: "OMG is he even thinking about all of the innocent bystanders?! Look at the destruction he's causing, guy is an animal, get him out of office!"
calling me dumb? Thanks ... im not going to get in a debate about something u clearly know nothing about.

Last edited:
Going to war with Russia or China are two things that need serious consideration, moreso than some random revolt in a country we have no interest in (*cough* Oil *Cough*). Putin tested Bush back in the day, Gorbachev tested Regan. It's one thing battling Afghanastan and Iraq...Russia deserves a little more respect, a little more leeway a little more consideration, short of Russia invading Alaska or a Western European country we ain't doing ish to Russia, nor should we.

Think about history and not choosing sides for a second, whether you are Republican or Democrat you have to have a certain amount of reverence for Russia, no talking points can hide the fact that Russia and China are the only States that can actually give us a fight, and we don't want WWIII...it is that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom