Chris Brown vs. Neighbors vol. visually grinding gears

would be my worst nightmare.  work hard to establish myself.  wife and kids.   earn enough to move into a high end residential neighborhood.  then have an artist or young athlete move next door to me and party their *** off all the time.

your nightmare is someone living and earning their dreams

:lol:

lmao at you fools in here.
nothing wrong with them getting pissed at CB, he signed an agreement when he bought the house and they are sick of him being loud and immature. this is the suburbs not the city

nothing wrong with them getting pissed at CB, he signed an agreement when he bought the house and they are sick of him being loud and immature. this is the suburbs not the city
what do u really think goes on the suburbs son.....u must not be from there?? dude is just living.....what would really be doing if u had millions to blow and only 24

Never understand dudes that move to nice areas, and try to act like they still live in the hood
straw man argument

at da end da day, he paid for that house, if he wants it covered in 1/2 *** drawn monsters thats his business.

All of this.

****, man. It's evidently clear so many of you have never owned property before. And yes, if the neighbor down the street isn't cutting his lawn, you're damn well going to be pissed when you just invested thousands of dollars and hundred of thousands on a mortgage.

I agree that most homeowners should be able to do what they want to their property as long as they're not obstructing views/helping property value. ****, go ahead and add your 3rd bathroom. Go ahead and build grandma a guesthouse by the pool. I would have no problem with that and think it's bull when HOA's try to regulate that.

However..

Chris is doing non of that. He's only impacting the neighborhood negatively.
NT is now 40% children and immature adults, 40% elitist collectors, dressing "better" crowd and 20% old/O.G. members, be it old or new screen name.

Bunch of ignorant responses about "let him live". What about the neighbors who want to live in a graffiti-free block?

You'll never own your home outright because the city/county/municipality will always collect their tax which is based on the value of your home, not the balance. Today, most neighborhoods are all HOA which has already been discussed and is why he's out of pocket and is warranted the backlash.

And some of you are defending him partying through all nights of the hours because he worked hard for it? There's noise laws in every city. I live next door to what seems like a house that has 52 people since they party every weekend, being rude and loud till 2,3,4 a.m. in the morning. You bet your butt I'm over there at midnight asking them to lower whatever banda music they got on and give them a cool 30 min pass to lower the music...if they don't...9-1-1.

You're investing 100s of thousands to millions of dollars on your property...one bad apple spoils the bunch. I want my property value to rise not fall.

when you pay da cost to be da boss you can do **** like this....ask this guy..

pink11n-1-copy.jpg

i understand it's his property and what not but it would be one thing if the art was at least eye pleasing but those 'monsters' look awful :lol: something a 6 year old would have in his room

that is dope tho. if i was chris brown: 26, rich af, r&b singer, hip hop icon, then yah i would like that on my house. the murals were actually good stuff. props to breezy, i knew dude can sing & dance his butt off but i didnt know he was that good of an artist. not bad, not bad at all.

[QUOTE url="/t/536250/chris-brown-vs-neighbors-vol-visually-grinding-gears/60#post_17884635"]

what do u really think goes on the suburbs son.....u must not be from there?? dude is just living.....what would really be doing if u had millions to blow and only 24
[/quote]

Lmao I pay mortgage for the house I'm living in, in the suburbs buddy. You best bet I would have a problem with my neighbor doing these things. But my neighbors are old white folks so I don't got to worry

Lmao I pay mortgage for the house I'm living in, in the suburbs buddy. You best bet I would have a problem with my neighbor doing these things. But my neighbors are old white folks so I don't got to worry
why?

^ i was saying u being in CB shoes but there so what stuff that goes on in some suburbs that graffiti is the least of some people worries. props on you paying mortgage tho

Quit trolling. It's called respect.

you claim to live in a penthouse in DTLA. Say I'm your neighbor and spray paint my windows with a derogatory slur and and arrow pointing to your unit.

You still gonna reply with "WHY"?
^ i was saying u being in CB shoes but there so what stuff that goes on in some suburbs that graffiti is the least of some people worries. props on you paying mortgage tho
how is what he do not a worry?

You guys are either naive, ignorant, or both.

The possibility of you loosing your homes value is the least of your worries? Ok.

Last edited:
Quit trolling. It's called respect.

you claim to live in a penthouse in DTLA. Say I'm your neighbor and spray paint my windows with a derogatory slur and and arrow pointing to your unit.

You still gonna reply with "WHY"?
lol i claim? but yes, that is true. anyways, living in an apartment building and owning a mansion is kind of different, dont u think? and i didnt see chris brown spray paint any derogatory slurs or anything directed towards his neighbors...

"Let that boy cook"

"He gettin money doe"

"Someone always worrying about the next man

"Why they complaining like some females for"

"I bet if he was white they wouldn't say anything"

I love NT :lol:

It is his money, but it is not his property. As I explained before, the neighborhood belongs to the real estate developer. Who then uses the HOA to market, and sell the homes in the neighborhood. As well as protect it's value. Graffiti decreases the value of the surrounding homes, so he must take it down. If he did it in the backyard, or inside, they wouldn't have said anything at all. But he didn't, and now the developer is losing money. 

The HOA is a major law, and he is violating it. You cannot disagree with the HOA, it is mandatory. 

what I'm saying is I don't agree with the law. No need for the lecture because I already own a home in a nice neighborhood and we have the same structure of legalities here as well. I personally, just find the law stupid when homes are purchased, I find it should be in the resident's free will to do what he wants to his own property...but that is MY opinion.

It is his money, but it is not his property. As I explained before, the neighborhood belongs to the real estate developer. Who then uses the HOA to market, and sell the homes in the neighborhood. As well as protect it's value. Graffiti decreases the value of the surrounding homes, so he must take it down. If he did it in the backyard, or inside, they wouldn't have said anything at all. But he didn't, and now the developer is losing money. 

The HOA is a major law, and he is violating it. You cannot disagree with the HOA, it is mandatory. 

what I'm saying is I don't agree with the law. No need for the lecture because I already own a home in a nice neighborhood and we have the same structure of legalities here as well. I personally, just find the law stupid when homes are purchased, I find it should be in the resident's free will to do what he wants to his own property...but that is MY opinion.
well if you dont agree with the HOA law.. then dont buy a home in a HOA neighborhood... i opt not to live in a HOA neighborhood... but if someone is having parties all the time not taking care of their house or whatever and ruin the sale of my house because the buyer doesnt like what he sees from the neighbor. i would be pissed

Back
Top Bottom