Chris Brown vs. Neighbors vol. visually grinding gears

If you are buying your house to flip it... THEN FLIP IT
If you are buying it to live in it...LIVE IN IT AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SOMEONE ELSE IS MAKING IT HARD TO FLIP

More people should be aware of whether owning a home is really for them, because some buy homes who should be renting and then turn around and try to get back everything that they spent on it. Buy a house because it's the American dream to be the lord of your own little (or big) estate. Buy because you want to plant the roots for generations of your family to live in it. Buy because you want some sort of property where you have FULL privacy and FREEDOM.

If you just want somewhere to live temporarily... rent. That way when this mural pops up you won't be stuck there hoping you can sell. I think that's such a dumb argument.

I bet you guys are the same kinda people who would say "Hey man, those are grails!!! You can't hoop in those Lebron MVP's! You own em, and they're made for basketball, but that's against the rules!"
I'm sorry but, you're dumb. First, you're comparing grails, SHOES, to a home. WOW.

Secondly, do you not realize that real estate is one of the most important factors in retiring and overall wealth?

It has nothing to do with flipping house either genius. There's this thing called EQUITY that  people like ME and other Homeowners strive to get out of their homes. Why would I want my house to devalue because you imbeciles can't seem to distinguish real life from "let that man cook" non-sense.

People use their homes to upgrade to other homes. If you knew anything about flipping then you'd know that it's not as easy as selling and profiting..but I'll leave you uninformed so you can continue to think you're right.

"Privacy" doesn't come with a home purchase. You cant open up your curtains/blinds and walk around naked. You can't walk around naked in your yard either just cause you own it.

Buying a home is all about RESPECT first.  From respecting your finances to respecting those around you.

This dude dlee is either trolling or he's the lead French fry fryer at McDonald's. 1 of the 2

I'm sorry but, you're dumb. First, you're comparing grails, SHOES, to a home. WOW.

Secondly, do you not realize that real estate is one of the most important factors in retiring and overall wealth?

It has nothing to do with flipping house either genius. There's this thing called EQUITY that  people like ME and other Homeowners strive to get out of their homes. Why would I want my house to devalue because you imbeciles can't seem to distinguish real life from "let that man cook" non-sense.

People use their homes to upgrade to other homes. If you knew anything about flipping then you'd know that it's not as easy as selling and profiting..but I'll leave you uninformed so you can continue to think you're right.

"Privacy" doesn't come with a home purchase. You cant open up your curtains/blinds and walk around naked. You can't walk around naked in your yard either just cause you own it.

Buying a home is all about RESPECT first.  From respecting your finances to respecting those around you.
let that boy breezy sautee

Young and reckless...
:pimp:

Bunch of dudes living with they moms talkin' bout F property value
laugh.gif

Talk about *** Backwards logic

Property value went down as soon as dude moved in the "neighborhood" lol
The graffiti is pretty wack but he gon learn today
Edit: that lambo is the color scheme of an old mech anime tekkaman
tekkaman-tatsunoko-vs-capcom-artwork.jpg

No man, I'm not comparing shoes to a house, I'm arguing that the mentality that says "you can't do what you want with your possessions because I don't like it" is misguided. You missed the point.

Second, Yes a home is probably the most expensive thing anyone is going to buy so it's going to be important if you're trying to brag about how wealthy you are because of your home value (mostly for credit purposes), I get it. But if you're trying to say that Chris Brown's graffiti devalues your mansion by $40,000, so now you can't retire by selling it... It's sad but that's a risk you take when you buy a home. You don't know who your neighbors will be. It's a gamble, market values are never a sure bet (otherwise everyone could just constantly switch houses every few years and make more money until they were wealthy). Things people do on Wallstreet, affect your money everyday, there's nothing you can do about it. Most of the time inflation is losing you more money than your home is appreciating anyway, at least as far as purchasing power is concerned. I don't have sympathy and I wouldn't ask for yours.

Third, you claim to be about respect but you bash and name call. If you knocked on my door and respectfully made your case as to why you're upset maybe you'd get some results, but come over to my house with an attitude like that and I'd put up more graffiti and pay the fine if I was in Chris Brown's shoes. It's not being the bigger man but that's how the human brain operates sometimes.

I can comprehend that people use their homes to upgrade to other homes, but that's not a guarantee, and if you can't be happy living in your beautiful mansion because someone else got paint on theirs, then you were never really satisfied and you shouldn't have bought it. Which was my primary point in my other post you were better off saving until you got what you wanted. 

PS. I could probably walk around naked in my yard if the walls were high enough and wouldn't be bothering anyone, but you and the HOA would have a  problem with that too. 

Conclusion: Resellers ruin all the fun... in everything 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DLee23  

No man, I'm not comparing shoes to a house, I'm arguing that the mentality that says "you can't do what you want with your possessions because I don't like it" is misguided. You missed the point.

Second, Yes a home is probably the most expensive thing anyone is going to buy so it's going to be important if you're trying to brag about how wealthy you are because of your home value (mostly for credit purposes), I get it. But if you're trying to say that Chris Brown's graffiti devalues your mansion by $40,000, so now you can't retire by selling it... It's sad but that's a risk you take when you buy a home. You don't know who your neighbors will be. It's a gamble, market values are never a sure bet (otherwise everyone could just constantly switch houses every few years and make more money until they were wealthy). Things people do on Wallstreet, affect your money everyday, there's nothing you can do about it. Most of the time inflation is losing you more money than your home is appreciating anyway, at least as far as purchasing power is concerned. I don't have sympathy and I wouldn't ask for yours.

Third, you claim to be about respect but you bash and name call. If you knocked on my door and respectfully made your case as to why you're upset maybe you'd get some results, but come over to my house with an attitude like that and I'd put up more graffiti and pay the fine if I was in Chris Brown's shoes. It's not being the bigger man but that's how the human brain operates sometimes.

I can comprehend that people use their homes to upgrade to other homes, but that's not a guarantee, and if you can't be happy living in your beautiful mansion because someone else got paint on theirs, then you were never really satisfied and you shouldn't have bought it. Which was my primary point in my other post you were better off saving until you got what you wanted. 

PS. I could probably walk around naked in my yard if the walls were high enough and wouldn't be bothering anyone, but you and the HOA would have a  problem with that too. 

laugh.gif
You know nothing.

When you get out your parents house come back to thread.

Homeowners Association would not stop you from walking naked in the yard. The police maybe, but not the HOA. They are not there to stop you from enjoying yourself, they are there to stop you from messing up an entire community with childish antics like painting monsters on your walls. The stupid things people do that ruin other people's home value is a concern, but it isn't the first thing on the list. Which you obviously didn't catch on to, thought I said it about seven times. The HOA is there to protect the REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER. Got it that time? This is not a game about reselling, this is all about the Real Estate Developer's money. S/he has to make money off of the homes s/he built. If someone comes into the neighborhood, and defaces the property then the homes around it lose value which causes the developer to lose money and ultimately go into a high debt. The people who hoard crap in the front lawn, paint all over the buildings, and destroy property are all causing the developer to go into a debt. Which is exactly why the HOA was created. To keep the developer above water. There is HOA 101 for you.

The rest of what you said is irrelevant garbage that only applies to about a fraction of the actual problem here. 

No point in trying to explain and educate the people in this thread that are still living with their moms. Just wait until they become homeowners.

http://geektyrant.com/storage/2011-post-images/old****3132012.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1331744277643

Last edited:
No point in trying to explain and educate the people in this thread that are still living with their moms. Just wait until they become homeowners.

And I probably still wont care what Chris is doing to his own house. This just seems like first world problems.

I wish Americans were more chill like Frenchies. The only problem I would have is the loud parties. Ain't no way I'm paying to live in the Hills and hearing loud noise. Either shoot me an invite or I am calling the cops. That's what really spoils the neighborhood. Can't sell or buy a home if there's loud rock stars. What if some hermit artist and not Chris Brown lived in that house, would there be a problem?

To the homeowners that's saying "ahhh... thievish going to drive the value down... this sucks... he needs to change it"

1. How long do you think he plans on being there?

2. How much does it REALLY drive the value down?

3. How many people you think really are that concerned ... YHAT concerned ... about resell value if the loss is marginal ... (keep in mind, I'm thinking of these million dollar homes and the persons income)

To the homeowners that's saying "ahhh... thievish going to drive the value down... this sucks... he needs to change it"

3. How many people you think really are that concerned ... YHAT concerned ... about resell value if the loss is marginal ... (keep in mind, I'm thinking of these million dollar homes and the persons income)
1. he might not be there that much but it may be his party house and I'm pretty sure that would make families in that area irate.

2. if your trying to unload a house you dont want to sit on it long since the you'll have to keep lowering the price same with any product.

3. if my house is worth 2 mil I'm trying t get 2mil and i dont want to lose hundreds of thousands from a attention seeking kid.

funny thing is i bet when he sells the crib hes gonna take it off the walls to get the most from his property. 

1.) It doesn't matter, it is obviously too long already.

2.) It drives it down to almost nothing, dude. You're smarter than that, think logically. Someone looking for a nice home, more times than not, want a nice place with a nice neighborhood to settle down and have a family. When you see graffiti and loud parties all day and night, it turns you away from the house you are about to buy. Making it's market value plummet. 

3.) It's not my neighborhood, I don't give a damn. My HOA keeps dudes in check. I really care about the ignorance in this thread thinking some people are above the law.

Everyone keeps going back to reselling which isnt the point. It's equity. What if that 1 year CB is there you had 200k in equity...now with all the monsters and parties, the value goes down, less equity can be pulled from the house and you're in a pinch.

For the simpletons who are either too immature to understand or trolling, the cliche, "there goes the neighborhood" comes to mind.

Loud parties, unmaintained homes, parking, cleanliness, etc...all goes into the homes value and not just the one you live in. My neighbor changed their fence and since I share the back of the fence it makes my yard look better and raised the value of my property.

Back
Top Bottom