Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

Originally Posted by you big dummy

breezy3e1283783448133.jpg

broadse1283783492387.jpg

trunk.jpg

pimp.gif

Just saw TMZ and it shows Raz B was speaking in general and threw examples of Eric Benet and Chris... CB shouldve kept it pushing.

Just saw TMZ and it shows Raz B was speaking in general and threw examples of Eric Benet and Chris... CB shouldve kept it pushing.

come on...you really think this is gonna hurt his career?

dude's dropping a duet with Justin Beiber and working with Usher and Lil Wayne...he's getting back on his game

Rihanna hasn't exactly done well since the incident, she played the pity me angle but it didn't work, she had a few hits but not on the level before the incident

dude's dropping a duet with Justin Beiber and working with Usher and Lil Wayne...he's getting back on his game

Rihanna hasn't exactly done well since the incident, she played the pity me angle but it didn't work, she had a few hits but not on the level before the incident

Originally Posted by StillIn729

She's had 3 number 1 singles and one platinum album since
grin.gif

I haven't exactly seen or heard from Breezy other than deuces and his stuff with tyga.

grin.gif

I haven't exactly seen or heard from Breezy other than deuces and his stuff with tyga.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

grin.gif

yeah less than half of what her albums sold before that, guess Gaga didn't help her career either

grin.gif

yeah less than half of what her albums sold before that, guess Gaga didn't help her career either

grin.gif

remember it's only been a year and a half since. Tell me who else has had 3 number 1's in that time.

Gaga though
pimp.gif

grin.gif

remember it's only been a year and a half since. Tell me who else has had 3 number 1's in that time.

Gaga though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom