I didn't must've missed that pic. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Wait, what?...

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by StillIn729

come on...you really think this is gonna hurt his career?

dude's dropping a duet with Justin Beiber and working with Usher and Lil Wayne...he's getting back on his game

Rihanna hasn't exactly done well since the incident, she played the pity me angle but it didn't work, she had a few hits but not on the level before the incident
She's had 3 number 1 singles and one platinum album since
grin.gif

I haven't exactly seen or heard from Breezy other than deuces and his stuff with tyga.
yeah less than half of what her albums sold before that, guess Gaga didn't help her career either
remember it's only been a year and a half since. Tell me who else has had 3 number 1's in that time.

Gaga though
pimp.gif
#1 singles are overrated these days, a person drops a single and it shots to number because of itunes sales 1st week then the week after it's number 25 and just continues to drop

but I get what you're saying

dude's dropping a duet with Justin Beiber and working with Usher and Lil Wayne...he's getting back on his game

Rihanna hasn't exactly done well since the incident, she played the pity me angle but it didn't work, she had a few hits but not on the level before the incident
grin.gif

I haven't exactly seen or heard from Breezy other than deuces and his stuff with tyga.
yeah less than half of what her albums sold before that, guess Gaga didn't help her career either
remember it's only been a year and a half since. Tell me who else has had 3 number 1's in that time.

Gaga though
pimp.gif
#1 singles are overrated these days, a person drops a single and it shots to number because of itunes sales 1st week then the week after it's number 25 and just continues to drop

but I get what you're saying

grin.gif

you act like Rihanna had 20 #1 hits before...she had 4 with 3 albums before the incident, and 3 with this year alone...not to mention Love The Way You Lie, which was probably the biggest song this year...
point is, people not gonna keep giving CB chances...his career took a huge hit after that incident

btw...what did Gaga do for Rihanna

grin.gif

you act like Rihanna had 20 #1 hits before...she had 4 with 3 albums before the incident, and 3 with this year alone...not to mention Love The Way You Lie, which was probably the biggest song this year...
point is, people not gonna keep giving CB chances...his career took a huge hit after that incident

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

grin.gif

Not sure if serious. lol @ people caring about this beyond the roasting part. Let this man live.

grin.gif

Not sure if serious. lol @ people caring about this beyond the roasting part. Let this man live.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

grin.gif

The REAL point is... the public's morality bar isn't that high. As long as the songs are on point e.g. Dueces, No B.S; he will be ALLLLLLRIGHT.

however...he has some 'splanin' to do...

lucy_1-full.jpg

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

grin.gif

The REAL point is... the public's morality bar isn't that high. As long as the songs are on point e.g. Dueces, No B.S; he will be ALLLLLLRIGHT.

however...he has some 'splanin' to do...

lucy_1-full.jpg

Hate it to break it to you guys but Breezy lost with this one.
You dudes talking bout "Let Chris Brown live" and "Its just a roast", yall full of %!#%.
White dude says something bad about your favorite rapper and youre the first ones to pull the racism card so lets not act like your skin is tougher than a homosexuals skin.

At the end of the day Breezy and his camp went out on this whole image control thing, did all types of interviews, cried for being blacklisted from the industry and tried to let everyone know hes changed and got his anger under control. Dudes make one comment about him and this is how he reacts? I mean, what happened to all the !$%@$@%# he was saying a few months ago?

Personally I dont care since I get all my music for free but dudes dont like to reap the consequences of their actions then perhaps they shouldnt get out of pocket.

Hate it to break it to you guys but Breezy lost with this one.
You dudes talking bout "Let Chris Brown live" and "Its just a roast", yall full of %!#%.
White dude says something bad about your favorite rapper and youre the first ones to pull the racism card so lets not act like your skin is tougher than a homosexuals skin.

At the end of the day Breezy and his camp went out on this whole image control thing, did all types of interviews, cried for being blacklisted from the industry and tried to let everyone know hes changed and got his anger under control. Dudes make one comment about him and this is how he reacts? I mean, what happened to all the !$%@$@%# he was saying a few months ago?

Personally I dont care since I get all my music for free but dudes dont like to reap the consequences of their actions then perhaps they shouldnt get out of pocket.

First of all, Pau Gasol shouldn't allow Jason Collins to get him ejected out of the game by taunting him. In other words, CB has to understand that Raz B is a nobody. So why is he willing to get more negative press (as if he needed is) by going back at this dude? Not smart at all.

And according to some of you, gays run the entertainment industry, so because he is bashing gay actions, does anyone else see this as career suicide part 2?

First of all, Pau Gasol shouldn't allow Jason Collins to get him ejected out of the game by taunting him. In other words, CB has to understand that Raz B is a nobody. So why is he willing to get more negative press (as if he needed is) by going back at this dude? Not smart at all.

And according to some of you, gays run the entertainment industry, so because he is bashing gay actions, does anyone else see this as career suicide part 2?

Back
Top Bottom