Chris Bosh likes Shirley Temples...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Someone should make a GIF from 4:22-4:25 ... Wade showing Bron who the man of the team is and tellin him to smile only when told to lol

What?

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Someone should make a GIF from 4:22-4:25 ... Wade showing Bron who the man of the team is and tellin him to smile only when told to lol

What?

Originally Posted by wiseman299

I've been to Toronto twice so I know why he left but still don't understand the hype about him. I think he's a solid player not a max player.

I live here. Lol I was watching the post game press conference from todays game. Toronto Raptors stay getting ripped. By coach Spo and Bosh etc..rightfully so. with all their comments like now Bosh is on
a winning team, such a huge adjustment for bosh, Coach Spo burned the Raps with a comment I dont remember, they just speaking the truth. Raps suck. 

BTW Bosh is a solid player. Very talented offensive-wise. He Can be a number 1 option, if he is though then that team sucks. Hes a number 2 option when game is on the line. 

Originally Posted by wiseman299

I've been to Toronto twice so I know why he left but still don't understand the hype about him. I think he's a solid player not a max player.

I live here. Lol I was watching the post game press conference from todays game. Toronto Raptors stay getting ripped. By coach Spo and Bosh etc..rightfully so. with all their comments like now Bosh is on
a winning team, such a huge adjustment for bosh, Coach Spo burned the Raps with a comment I dont remember, they just speaking the truth. Raps suck. 

BTW Bosh is a solid player. Very talented offensive-wise. He Can be a number 1 option, if he is though then that team sucks. Hes a number 2 option when game is on the line. 

dude seems weird... weird mannerisms... kinda fruity... kinda nerdy... geeky too... who cares tho... not like he's my homie or anything... gf can get it

dude seems weird... weird mannerisms... kinda fruity... kinda nerdy... geeky too... who cares tho... not like he's my homie or anything... gf can get it

Back
Top Bottom