roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*falls out of chair*

I ain't even mad at Bosh...dude is living his life and being true to himself. People have to find something to be mad at I guess.

I ain't even mad at Bosh...dude is living his life and being true to himself. People have to find something to be mad at I guess.

i didnt see any non alcoholic cocktails on Bron's epic bar bill posted in the NBA kicks thread.......maybe he manned up and just had mineral water instead!!!!!!

i didnt see any non alcoholic cocktails on Bron's epic bar bill posted in the NBA kicks thread.......maybe he manned up and just had mineral water instead!!!!!!

I've been to Toronto twice so I know why he left but still don't understand the hype about him. I think he's a solid player not a max player.

I've been to Toronto twice so I know why he left but still don't understand the hype about him. I think he's a solid player not a max player.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by wiseman299

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom