Choose One Profession for Life VOl. macNcheese

If you had to choose ONE profession for life--what would it be??
-regardless of what others would think or how much money you make
-something that you have alwayyyyyys wanted to do/become

For me, I will go with being a movie actor..always thougt it would be very interesting and would LOVE to become the next Denzel lol
smokin.gif

what about yall??

the people who snatch crash landing ufo's

& rip the chairs out

to travel anywhere or time your mind has set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

the people who snatch crash landing ufo's

& rip the chairs out

to travel anywhere or time your mind has set
pimp.gif

Son, you are weirdest cat on NT.
laugh.gif

Well idk if it's considered professional but I've been wanting to rap on stage with some of the greats. Just the thought of that, drives me wild.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Well idk if it's considered professional but I've been wanting to rap on stage with some of the greats. Just the thought of that, drives me wild.

I feel you bruh, whatever you would wanna do is a good thing to me man
pimp.gif

Work for the park district coaching the kids in sports and life. I had this guy change my life when I was younger and I would love to return the favor. Whoknows, if I win the lotto I might still do it.

Diesel Mechanic - Working on Planes, Trains, Buses, and other vehicles of mass transportation

baseball player.. used to be extremely good but started getting out of shape and ironically in a game that needs very lil activity it caused my game to suffer.

professional photographer.

i would also love to shoot for getty images and %%@. you know, be on the sidlines of the nba or nfl. and then also shoot celebrities
pimp.gif

I read The naturalist Darwins books, and he described everything in magnification like detail.

Id like to be an archeologist.

Back
Top Bottom