China gettin money, taking care of its people! GyeaaA vol. America Step it up!

uhhhh, i don't think you're quite following me here, ace
I'm not so keep it moving.

dec1696ba55b09c236013a23fea41c2d5e4c3e24_r.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Originally Posted by Kramer

These new homes will put 100s of millions Chinamens in homes. 

100s of millions in 10 million or so homes? Comfortable or sanitary that does not sounds like
I meant to to say 10s of millions, but do you know how many Chinamen's you could put in a house? My parents fit 2 family of 5 in my small lower east side tenement when i was a kid. You're not bout that struggle.
Your right, Im not. I thank God often for bein here and not there

The Chinese elite are not doing this out of benevolence, they need more and more man power in the industrial cities so the elite can make even more money. Real estate prices have slowed down that flow of muscle from the country side so they will build a few rat infested slums and cram a bunch of people into them so they can further enrich the government officials who profit from the profits of labor intensive Chinese industry.

As far as Hong Kong is concerned, the US government has done a few of these give aways in the last decade.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

when's the last time we had a surplus
laugh.gif

i read something a while ago about the asian countries saving 1% of their gdp every year.  its so they arent hit by things like depressions as bad.  its a shame we arent capable of doing that in the US since we're constantly paying off debt.  but at the moment, living in the US is better than a large majority of china.  one day china will catch up (
pimp.gif
), but its still not that day. 

OP why are you still here, though? I mean if it's so great you could go there, don't think anyone here would mind
smile.gif

Living here>>China

CHINA IS GOING TO BE THE MAKING STAND OUT MOVES FOR THE WORLD

PUSHING FREE ENERGY SOON LIVING IN CHINA WOULD BE "FREE"

GET READY!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I fear for the day when China wants us to pay them back for them buying up a portion of America's growing debt.
Nah, that's like Red wanting Deebo to pay back a loan.

Military Defense Spending and Budgets
USA - $515,400,000,000
China - $59,000,000,000
Russia - $43,200,000,000

Aerial-Based Weapons
USA - 18,169
China - 1,900
Russia - 3,888

Navy Ships
USA - 1559
China - 760
Russia - 526

Aircraft Carriers
USA - 12
China - 1
Russia - 1

Destroyers
USA - 50
China - 21
Russia - 15
diddy_drink.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

The Chinese elite are not doing this out of benevolence, they need more and more man power in the industrial cities so the elite can make even more money. Real estate prices have slowed down that flow of muscle from the country side so they will build a few rat infested slums and cram a bunch of people into them so they can further enrich the government officials who profit from the profits of labor intensive Chinese industry.

As far as Hong Kong is concerned, the US government has done a few of these give aways in the last decade.
pm this.

and the chinese are more afraid of us then we are of them. they won't be hounding us for their money back soon

There's always a lot of haters, and you wont understand if you're not Chinese. These new homes will put 100s of millions Chinamens in homes. China has come a long way from the china people used to know. Yes, 700$ is not a lot of money, but in the motherland i could buy a very good meal for 50 cents. I go back to the mother land almost every year and every year it grows and grows. In 04 i went back and I saw 1 car for every 100 motorcycles. Last year the ratio of cars to motorcycle was 1:3. The money given out and the Houses being built will not only benefit the people but It'll will boost the economy by a large scale. Don't sleep, China's prospering.

PS. Uncle Sam hasn't given me jack shh.
Clean water, air, economical transportation system, freedom?

This country wasn't built on "giving" it's people anything but freedom.  It was built on people taking opportunity by the balls and exploiting it to the fullest extent of their ability.  Until China will let their people do that, we will still be the dominant country.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I fear for the day when China wants us to pay them back for them buying up a portion of America's growing debt.
Nah, that's like Red wanting Deebo to pay back a loan.

Military Defense Spending and Budgets
USA - $515,400,000,000
China - $59,000,000,000
Russia - $43,200,000,000

Doesn't mean crap, look at the war now ...we still not done
grin.gif
and nothing is fix

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Doesn't mean crap, look at the war now ...we still not done
grin.gif
and nothing is fix
What we're currently doing can't even be classified as war.
Look how quick it took for our forces to invade Iraq and take control.
Fighting is what we're good at, policing and peace keeping...not so much.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

There's always a lot of haters, and you wont understand if you're not Chinese. These new homes will put 100s of millions Chinamens in homes. China has come a long way from the china people used to know. Yes, 700$ is not a lot of money, but in the motherland i could buy a very good meal for 50 cents. I go back to the mother land almost every year and every year it grows and grows. In 04 i went back and I saw 1 car for every 100 motorcycles. Last year the ratio of cars to motorcycle was 1:3. The money given out and the Houses being built will not only benefit the people but It'll will boost the economy by a large scale. Don't sleep, China's prospering.

This country wasn't built on "giving" it's people anything but freedom.  It was built on people taking opportunity by the balls and exploiting it to the fullest extent of their ability.  Until China will let their people do that, we will still be the dominant country.
No, it's not why we are the dominant country. The industrial revolution, fear and lucrative policy-making is what makes our country dominant.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by crcballer55

No, it's not why we are the dominant country. The industrial revolution, fear and lucrative policy-making is what makes our country dominant.
What created the industrial revolution, the space revolution, and the tech revolutions?  It was our ability to cease upon the challenges presented to us.

The US would never ever be able to take down China. They specialize in war word to Sun tzu. Just ask VietCongs

laugh.gif

lol at anyone who thinks the Chinese government is doing this out of the kindness of their heart. i don't know if you guys knew this, but China is currently propagating a giant housing bubble similar to the one we had in the US. just google "China housing bubble"

speculation is causing tons of houses to be built, but they are all far too expensive for people to live in. my friend just came back from China and said there are actual neighborhoods and strips of nice houses that are all completely uninhabited. the Chinese government isn't giving out free money. they're trying to put a band-aid on a much larger wound.

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif

lol at anyone who thinks the Chinese government is doing this out of the kindness of their heart. i don't know if you guys knew this, but China is currently propagating a giant housing bubble similar to the one we had in the US. just google "China housing bubble"

speculation is causing tons of houses to be built, but they are all far too expensive for people to live in. my friend just came back from China and said there are actual neighborhoods and strips of nice houses that are all completely uninhabited. the Chinese government isn't giving out free money. they're trying to put a band-aid on a much larger wound.
prepare for the head of the Junior Mao Zedong Club to respond and then randomly post an unrelated gif afterword which somehow validates his point
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom