Chief Keef's 8th grade baby mama sued him for child support and got 2,000+ a month from da judge

still can't believe he's that young.

he looks at least 30.
da ***** least 30

that struggle/strret life age a body twice as quick. lips alrdy purp
mean.gif
le 

Stay away from these no good bit@hes.
um more like they're both idiots? they were like 11/12 and 15 and went in raw...he didn't have no bricksquad money
they say she was in middle school but they don't know her exact age, should could have been held back.  I really think they should stop shoving that 

middle school thing out front unless they know bot their ages at the time

He got off light.  Under 30,000 a year.  Compared to what some of these other trifling broads of rappers rake in.  He should send the judge a thank you letter.

On an unrelated note.  That settlement just ruined that girls' life forever.  Whatever motivation she had, just went to zero.  Free money tends to do that to people.  Say hello to living just above the poverty line for the rest of your life.

See this is where dudes be slipping if u got the bread just get custody of ur kid. **** giving these women who only see a baby as a meal ticket. It's crazy females have babies by these dudes that tell them they don't want the baby then act surprised when he ain't in the baby life. I'm telling u child support is another way for the government to put a black man behind bars. The WHOLE system is ****** up. They put u in jail if u cant pay ur child support. well how is me being in jail gonna get me caught up in child support? i cant get work while im in jail plus looks bad putting that on an application thats what i went go jail for. Why have a baby if u can't support it. I'm telling u these women are stupid. But these dudes gotta wake up. Betta believe the second me and my girl stopped being together I told her straight up that my kids living with me. U can go live back at ur parents but I ain't bout to be some weekend daddy I been taking care of them since they was in my sack. She was upset about it but she recognized that all I was saying was true I've always worked and had a job and do what I'm suppose to do when it came to my kids. **** now she gotta call me and see if they can come see her for the weekend. **** I could probably get child support to but. I feel if u take the responsibility to lay down and have kids it's ur responsibility to take care of em. I ain't never gonna try and get money from the government or her. It's on me to do what I gotta do and get out there and be responsible

Last edited:
they say she was in middle school but they don't know her exact age, should could have been held back.  I really think they should stop shoving that 

okay but that would make her 13 at the oldest, not including if she was held back or something which we don't know. I know y'all hate women but damn :smh:
Y'all really think some 12 yr old was trying to "trap" him? Everyone is losing in this.
Have him get custody? y'all srs? I wouldn't let him take care of a house plant.

okay but that would make her 13 at the oldest, not including if she was held back or something which we don't know. I know y'all hate women but damn :smh:
Y'all really think some 12 yr old was trying to "trap" him? Everyone is losing in this.

QFT.

So much vitriol directed at the GIRL - not woman....but GIRL, that everyone seems to be overlooking the point that there are no winners here. I feel awful for the child of these two :smh:

i mean i get what ur saying but just cause someone seems wild and outta control in the streets doesnt mean at home in the presence of their kids they are one of the most loving and caring people. I've known Crazy stupid hardcore drug dealers that was WILD but at home u woulda never known thats what they were like cause they were loving and all. take that iceman dude from the mob as an example.

okay but that would make her 13 at the oldest, not including if she was held back or something which we don't know. I know y'all hate women but damn
mean.gif

where did I say anything about trap?  I don't know where you get the "i hate women" vibe from what I posted.

He should be paying his child support, i never disagreed with that.  What i'm saying is the media is painting

a very different picture by saying the girl was in middle school and not giving her age at the time.  Her being in middle school could doesn't necessarily mean she was of middle school age, or that she's that far off in age from Chief Keef.  I just don't want to unfairly try to paint anyone with the molester brush buy alluding to some vast age difference between these 2 teenagers when that may not have been the case.  Trust me, I am definitely not try to defend Chief Keef

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom