**CHIEF KEEF**

Don't see how this is a negative for Keef.​
 ​
Doesn't have to pay back advance money + he gets to go the Gucci route and just drop tapes, videos and go on tour with no real responsibilities/not really having to have a hot single. That's as good as it gets for street rappers in 2014.​
 ​
Think about it, what's really the last song that Gucci had that was big? Maybe Wasted in 09? Yet he stays in everyone's systems and is relevant.​
 ​
Even though Wayne by Keef could have been a HUGE record with a label behind it. And a ******* proper mixing/mastering smh. 
mean.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Don't see how this is a negative for Keef.​
 ​
Doesn't have to pay back advance money + he gets to go the Gucci route and just drop tapes, videos and go on tour with no real responsibilities/not really having to have a hot single. That's as good as it gets for street rappers in 2014.​
 ​
Think about it, what's really the last song that Gucci had that was big? Maybe Wasted in 09? Yet he stays in everyone's systems and is relevant.​
 ​
Even though Wayne by Keef could have been a HUGE record with a label behind it. And a ******* proper mixing/mastering smh. 
mean.gif
 ​
Gucci actually has (or had) talent though. Chief Keef is absolutely terrible and his tweets regarding being dropped show how ignorant he really is.

Last edited:
Gucci actually has (or had) talent though. Chief Keef is absolutely terrible and his tweets regarding being dropped show how ignorant he really is.

How exactly does it show how "ignorant" he is :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
this was inevitable everybody knew this was going to happen

I'm sure Bobby shmurda/young thug & most of the after drake rappers will suffer the same fait

i'd say truthful to how he felt more so than ignorant... was it harsh... sure , but the truth hurts sometimes
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there's no way that every single person currently working at Interscope is white, so Chief Keef calling everyone there "white honkies" just because he didn't get along with a select few white folks isn't ignorant?

The truth is that if Chief Keef would stop being a dumbass and focus on making music, this probably wouldn't have happened. That truth definitely hurts, but of course Keef and co don't see it that way.

The industry will find another city's black youth genocide to profit off.

Sadly, this was my initial thought.

The truth is that if Chief Keef would stop being a dumbass and focus on making music, this probably wouldn't have happened. That truth definitely hurts, but of course Keef and co don't see it that way.

I mean what did we expect coming from this young kid? He make's music about catching bodies and partying. He lives in a city that has a murder rate higher than our own military this year, who is currently at war. Nobody should be surprised.

The truth is his music is garbage. Listening to one album has been scientifically proven to cause ******ation.

Somewhere there is a youtube overnight celebrity in the making that a big label will eventually lock down with a 360 deal and he will be exploited. Then his sound/style will be what's considered relevant/hot/new and a bunch of garbage dudes will try to copy that until it's dead or in this case, until Chief cheddar bob's his own career.
That's mainstream hip hop/rap in a nutshell.

Beginning of the end for them chicago ******

Pretty much bro. I'm good on all that garbage anyways. Mick Jenkins is the only thing worth listening to hip hop wise from Chicago.

Mick J > Lil _____ (insert any rapper from Chicago)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom