Chics have an "A Spot" Too?! Mind= blown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm all for self effacing topics, it's the internet I don't care nor do I take myself that seriously in real life. But to clarify, I'm not saying I didn't know erogenous zones existed. I had just never heard the terminology of A, C, and U spots.

I'm all for self effacing topics, it's the internet I don't care nor do I take myself that seriously in real life. But to clarify, I'm not saying I didn't know erogenous zones existed. I had just never heard the terminology of A, C, and U spots.

Spoiler [+]
the9spot.jpg

thegspot-890.jpg
Yea, erogenous, I agree common knowledge. ALL I'M SAYING is I had never heard the terminology with the other letters. Like, a chic never was like, "Yea you found the G and C spots, but the U and A are bone dry dude."

Spoiler [+]
the9spot.jpg

thegspot-890.jpg
Yea, erogenous, I agree common knowledge. ALL I'M SAYING is I had never heard the terminology with the other letters. Like, a chic never was like, "Yea you found the G and C spots, but the U and A are bone dry dude."

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Spoiler [+]
the9spot.jpg

thegspot-890.jpg

dude was so gassed to post this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Spoiler [+]
the9spot.jpg

thegspot-890.jpg

dude was so gassed to post this
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom