chicken and waffle potato chips

?
eek.gif

roll.gif
 MOLLY FLAVORED LAYS.

WOOOH!

Im a huge workout animal. One of my students so happened to have a bag of the chicken and waffle chips, i tried one and spit it right out..

:x :x :x :x :x :x

i told my boy at work yesterday i could go for some chicken and waffle. he was like son save your money and get some lays.....after all the different post im going to pass on trying these lays chicken and waffle chips
mean.gif

I think this goes with the thread kinda.

Pepsi-Chicken Flavor Potato Chips Hit China
By Spooky onDecember 13th, 2012 Category: Foods, News

Every year, potato chip maker Lay’s launches a new flavor in China, and this time it seems like they have a real winner on their hands – pepsi-chicken, a very popular dish in the world’s most populated country.

Who new Pepsi and chicken go so well, together, right? Well, the Chinese, apparently. Chicken wings tossed into a wok and caramelized in soy sauce, spices and cola is a simple and common recipe in China, and PepsiCo. wants to capitalize on its popularity by using it as the newest flavor for Lay’s chips. It might sound more like a recipe for disaster to us westerners, but bizarre flavors aren’t exactly new to China. In years past, lays has released a range of unusual flavors, including lemon tea (subtle), cucumber (cloying) and hot-and-sour fish soup (fishy). Knowing that, I think I might find pepsi-chicken potato chips almost edible. According to AdAge, “in potato-chip form, the [pepsi-chicken] flavor is vaguely similar to barbecue with a sugary aftertaste. If there’s any hint of Pepsi, it’s fleeting and lacks fizz.”

Most Thai, Korean, Chinese, vietnamwse spots should have it. It's a chili(asian) sauce you put on certain dishes.... Really good with pho

Wasabi flavored would've been better than sriracha. Gonna put some sriracha on the original flavor Lay's instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom