chicken and waffle potato chips

I went to Target a couple weeks ago and scooped up all 3. In my opinion, the worst out of the 3 is the Chicken & Waffles flavor, just tastes like straight up syrup. If I was to rate them it would go like this :
1. Cheesy Garlic Bread
2.Sriracha
3.C&W

I had high hopes for the C&W flavor. Highly disappointed :smh:

never got to try the actual chicken and waffles so I definitely wont eat those before the real thing

I tried all three.

Cheesy garlic bread- 1st (perfect amount of cheese and garlic)

Chicken & Waffles-2nd (that syrup taste was weird)

Sriracha- 3rd (wasn't spicy enough)

Granted I wasn't sober and had the munchies, I think it's pretty accurate.

Man, you know who the target market is for those chicken and waffles chips. Might as well made a Swishers and Malt liquor flavor. :lol:

Wonder how long before they drop the pho flavor.

I've only tried the chicken and waffles and it made me wonder, what were the flavors they didn't choose, because this was straight trash. Like someone said above, " Salt and lots of syrup" taste.

man, these ***** are good...  you just can't eat too many at one time. eating a few, one at a time, is my limit.

I was impressed by how much it really did taste like waffles, but still tasted like a chip.

sick.gif

i ate about 3 of the chicken and waffles ones and was done. unfortunately people are buying these left and right at my store. I feel like it's the flavor that is going to end up winning because it is so bizzarre. The cheesy garlic bread ones however are delicious.

Slick move by Lays to get people to buy them up to "try". Those wont be here by this time next year

C&W wasn't all that bad to me. I probably wouldn't pay for them again, if somebody else did, I'd eat them again. But they weren't "gross" I kinda wish I hada participated in the contest tho if that was one of the finalists, I can't imagine what the others were that got passed over. Makes me feel like with a little brainstorming I woulda had a chance at a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom