Chicago Bulls @ L.A. Lakers 11/18

Very good indication of the teams maturity to close games like this, with authority and putting the game out of reach. Time to hit the road, we gotta get the4th consecutive W

can someone tell me if the nba broadband streams are for all games and if they are free? thanks

bench scored 70+ points
pimp.gif

Farmar is really trying to get that 6th man or MIP award this year.

game was boring, but i love farmar. what a beast

you big dummy, you are king.

sweet w again..........still have yet to watch the lakers play this year............stupid cable here

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

sweet w again..........still have yet to watch the lakers play this year............stupid cable here

just watch it on your computer with the link from you big dummy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Has Javaris played this season yet?

I swear I seen dude play..

He played scrub minutes against Phoenix and NO.

Yeah...my dude last played against Phoenix

And he didn't just play scrub minutes...He played during the end of the 1st quarter up to about the middle of the 2nd quarter...son had a nice reverselayup
eek.gif
and a pullup jumpshot.

He ain't getting time this season but it's all good. Farmar didn't play much last year too...look what he up to now
pimp.gif
JC will get his shine in years to come
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

This Bulls team is a mess. Especially with Deng's injury.

Good win for the Lake SHow

they were never a "contender." defense can only take u so long. and now their offense is getting worse. needs a trade BAD

Originally Posted by nyk buc

they were never a "contender." defense can only take u so long. and now their offense is getting worse. needs a trade BAD
They were never real contenders because they are a jumpshooting team.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Kobe may have something to do with it. Look at JO. If Kobe demand to be traded to the Spurs, they'd dead last in the NBA.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The Spurs have mental toughness and wouldn't let something like traderumors affect their play. The Bulls coach and organization is in a bind right now. They are not a contender even in the East which is saying something, BenWallace may have been the biggest waste of free agent money in recent history because if he isn't rebounding or playing defense, he's useless. And youaren't gonna win shooting jumpshots all game, the Bulls should have defintiely went after KG or Gasol hard last year.

Good play by the lakers. They have a good amount of dept but need to work on the turnovers they have its just to many to win against teams who are more stackedin the west.

dayam! that game was in the refrigerator in the 3rd qtr!

i was guilty of doubting our bench due to their lousy play during the pre-season. they have proved me wrong. i really thought that the whole kobe bryant issuewould affect them.

if farmar stays consistent he will win MIP or 6th man.

the next 3 games will be tough!

let's go L.A.!

Farmar is slowly... no, strike that... QUICKLY becoming my favorite Laker.

Still have to go with my dude D-Fish, though.
pimp.gif

But Farmar is DOING the damn thing.

Yada, Yada, Yada. It's the 9th game of the season and the Bulls are still at last years pace.

since when did the bulls ever start off hot under skiles? they were 3-7 last year around the same time...4-5 the year before...0-9 his first full year...theyalways start off slow, I'm sure they'll get it turned around...

Back
Top Bottom