[[ Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings FOX 1PM Sunday Thread ]]

laugh.gif
olsen say im gone get my ghod damn TD
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I knew they would get that.
laugh.gif

Cutler is getting like 7 secs to throw. He won't mistakes if you don't pressure him.

Fire Childress!

I knew they would get that.
laugh.gif

Cutler is getting like 7 secs to throw. He won't mistakes if you don't pressure him.

Fire Childress!

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

What an exciting game. This is like watching two ******s hump a doorknob.

I'm a fan of the Bears. I have to post pictures of other teams failures to make myself, and my pathetic team, look better. It sucks, but I live with it.
I feel your pain.

Amazing throw by Jay.

I'm a fan of the Bears. I have to post pictures of other teams failures to make myself, and my pathetic team, look better. It sucks, but I live with it.
I feel your pain.

Amazing throw by Jay.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]minnesota vikings[/color]   minnesota twins  los angeles lakers  michigan state

so how did you become a michigan state fan? cause they're ranked 2nd in bball and like 12th in football?

or did ur 3rd cousin go to the school
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a fan of the Bears  49ers. I have to go into other bad teams' threads to make myself, and my pathetic team, look better. It sucks, but I live with it.
happy.gif

I'm a fan of the Bears  49ers. I have to go into other bad teams' threads to make myself, and my pathetic team, look better. It sucks, but I live with it.
happy.gif

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]minnesota vikings[/color]   minnesota twins  los angeles lakers  michigan state

so how did you become a michigan state fan? cause they're ranked 2nd in bball and like 12th in football?

or did ur 3rd cousin go to the school
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom