[[ Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings FOX 1PM Sunday Thread ]]

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Bears 17
Vikes 3
Bears aren't that good. Sorry.
That Bears d-line has a shot at making it a game that could go either way.  Pretty much this game is going to come down to who plays worse.  Is Cutler going to go out and throw multiple picks?? is Favre going to take a bunch of sacks and get put out of the game?  Did Jared Allen show up??  Could be an ugly game for both teams.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Bears 17
Vikes 3
Bears aren't that good. Sorry.
That Bears d-line has a shot at making it a game that could go either way.  Pretty much this game is going to come down to who plays worse.  Is Cutler going to go out and throw multiple picks?? is Favre going to take a bunch of sacks and get put out of the game?  Did Jared Allen show up??  Could be an ugly game for both teams.

Stream please?
nerd.gif

Bears win.

They play so much better when Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher are both on the field (which isn't really all that often). Both of them are on the field today.

I'll be happy if the Vikings pull of the W, but I'm not going to close my mind and say Vikings win just because I'm a fan.

Bears win.

They play so much better when Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher are both on the field (which isn't really all that often). Both of them are on the field today.

I'll be happy if the Vikings pull of the W, but I'm not going to close my mind and say Vikings win just because I'm a fan.

Back
Top Bottom