::: Chicago Bears @ Oakland Raiders ::: Black Hole ::: 11/27

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Casper quit your blot clot crying. You were talking big about this game and your team gets slapped up by Jano. Your D couldn't take advantage of an offense off its usual pace all game, go worry about that. Take your L and move on.

laugh.gif
show me where I'm crying..... I'll wait as far as talking big as you say that was before I found out jay was gone miss this game. Slapped up by Jano? Stop it your O couldn't finish a drive for the life of them. And that O was off it's normal pace do to the bears being on the other side of them
laugh.gif
I'll take my L but stop trying to act like this game was a cake walk

Originally Posted by sthebest

The Raiders only won by 5 points. And you guys only scored 1 touchdown. We had a backup QB, what was your excuse? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And enjoy your win tonight guys. You won't go to the Punch Bowl, let alone the Super Bowl. I look forward to rubbing christmas day's Laker loss in your faces 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
You're the only bear fan that seems butt hurt and most raider fans are warrior fans.

RAAAAAIIIIIDERRRRSSSS!!!!

So many bears fans were getting punked at the Colisseum today *%@+ was hilarious
laugh.gif

And I LOVE how bears fans are still trying to talk *%@+
laugh.gif
Winning this one without DMC, Ford and Moore was huge considering they're our 3 biggest playmakers.

Originally Posted by AG 47

chill y'all didn't win against our D now your D and ST won the game though. Gg but if I was a raider fan I would be worried like all hell that my o only got 1 td after having 3 TO's and great field position All game. But I don't know if that's normal or not

While that Bear defensive unit did a great job at allowing no redzone TD's for the majority of the game, they did allow yardage/big plays and only got 1 TO. They played the run well for the most part of the game as well. Raiders D won the turnover battle and minus that huge play to Knox late, did a very good job keeping the big plays.

You could say that was supposed to happen with Hanie starting, but they still had to go out and do the job.

did you look at the numbers or just going off from what you seen? If you didn't look at them I'm gone ask you to take a quick look at them then get back at me. Until then y'all ST won this game seeing somebody kick a 80 yard punt>>>>>>>

Raider Nation!!! We needed players and the D to step up! They did. 7-4 and rolling!

The Raiders only won by 5 points. And you guys only scored 1 touchdown. We had a backup QB, what was your excuse? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And enjoy your win tonight guys. You won't go to the Punch Bowl, let alone the Super Bowl. I look forward to rubbing christmas day's Laker loss in your faces 
pimp.gif

Cry much??

I dont even think you guys even make the playoffs
laugh.gif

Good game Raider's fans. I like your team, but we win this game if Cutler plays. Hell......we might've won if Hanie doesn't throw that last pick. Doesnt matter anymore though, onto KC.

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

S, you're my dude and all but are you REALLY asking this? lol, y'all had a backup QB?...indeed. Our OFFENSE is damn near ALL 2nd and 3rd string lol. But none of that matters, I will go to sleep and wake up for the next 6 days...7-4 (idc how we got there..)

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Good game Raider's fans. I like your team, but we win this game if Cutler plays. Hell......we might've won if Hanie doesn't throw that last pick. Doesnt matter anymore though, onto KC.

That Bears D
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Best of luck for the rest of the season

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by arstyle27

That Bears D
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Best of luck for the rest of the season
You too bro.

Tell Carson that my fantasy team would appreciate it if he can start throwing for 300yds and 2td's for the next 3 weeks 
happy.gif

This dude Casper putting on a terrible look for yall.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just got back from the Coliseum, what a day for football.

Palmer seemed kinda off but was still able to get it done without his top three weapons and he made plays when it mattered most.

Bears D is legit like always. I'd love to see our own front seven develop into a unit with that kind of consistency, we still give up large chunks on the ground too often. Why wasn't Forte getting any burn most of the second half?

Oh yea and Tyvon Branch is a hell of a football player man. He gets 0 recognition outside the Raiders fanbase.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by AG 47

chill y'all didn't win against our D now your D and ST won the game though. Gg but if I was a raider fan I would be worried like all hell that my o only got 1 td after having 3 TO's and great field position All game. But I don't know if that's normal or not

While that Bear defensive unit did a great job at allowing no redzone TD's for the majority of the game, they did allow yardage/big plays and only got 1 TO. They played the run well for the most part of the game as well. Raiders D won the turnover battle and minus that huge play to Knox late, did a very good job keeping the big plays.

You could say that was supposed to happen with Hanie starting, but they still had to go out and do the job.

did you look at the numbers or just going off from what you seen? If you didn't look at them I'm gone ask you to take a quick look at them then get back at me. Until then y'all ST won this game seeing somebody kick a 80 yard punt>>>>>>>

Looked at the stats and now I'm even more puzzled as to how you can say the Bears defense played better. Bears had 4 sacks, 2 from Peppers. Raiders had 4 sacks. Bears had 1 interception. Raiders had 3 interceptions. No fumbles from either side. Again, I'm not sure what you're basing that statement on. Is it yards allowed? Bears defended the run better, but Raiders had more passing yards. Or are you referring to TD's allowed? That's literally the only thing left.

s/o to Mike Martz. Your Qb is gone and Forte only has 12 running attempts lol

RAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDEEERRRRSSSS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

laugh.gif

Lets do it LOL

I'm gonna stay out of niner threads this week. Don't want them to start crying
laugh.gif

these guys
laugh.gif
     more worried about posting in a 49ers thread  then being 7-4 and enjoying a good win.

by all means do so though.  proper trolling always provides laughs. just don't get tight when 49er fans troll in the raiders season thread as well.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Lets do it LOL

laugh.gif

these guys
laugh.gif
     more worried about posting in a 49ers thread  then being 7-4 and enjoying a good win.

by all means do so though.  proper trolling always provides laughs. just don't get tight when 49er fans troll in the raiders season thread as well.

Relax there Rex. It was a joke could careless about Niners. Its all in good fun. So how'd the 14 win by bears prediction workout for you?

Originally Posted by JJA89

laugh.gif

these guys
laugh.gif

Relax there Rex. It was a joke could careless about Niners. Its all in good fun. So how'd the 14 win by bears prediction workout for you?

pretty bad actually.  i need to take a break from making predictions for a while as my recent track record is pretty bad.    

actually i take that back,  the raiders are finishing the season 12-4.

but it's all in good fun on both sides, i actually enjoy funny trolling and hate when fans of any team get defensive when other fans post in a season thread,

Originally Posted by JJA89

these guys
laugh.gif

pretty bad actually.  i need to take a break from making predictions for a while as my recent track record is pretty bad.    

actually i take that back,  the raiders are finishing the season 12-4.

but it's all in good fun on both sides, i actually enjoy funny trolling and hate when fans of any team get defensive when other fans post in a season thread,

I havnt call yall frauds. Wasn't a believer at first. That D is insane but the Qb
sick.gif
still.

man, is it just me, or do you guys not hold your breath when Carson airs the throws out? Not taking away from JC, but whenever i saw him load up, I'd close my eyes and wait for crowd reaction. With CP, soon as he drops back, I jump out the chair and wait to scream lol.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

This dude Casper putting on a terrible look for yall.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just got back from the Coliseum, what a day for football.

Palmer seemed kinda off but was still able to get it done without his top three weapons and he made plays when it mattered most.

Bears D is legit like always. I'd love to see our own front seven develop into a unit with that kind of consistency, we still give up large chunks on the ground too often. Why wasn't Forte getting any burn most of the second half?

Oh yea and Tyvon Branch is a hell of a football player man. He gets 0 recognition outside the Raiders fanbase.

Agreed.

And yes when Campbell would load up I'd just sit there and just hope...HOPE it would be caught or even an incomplete got a cheer out of me. When CP loads up....I'm jumping up and down waiting to see who he's trying to hit. I heard a very good point in that Darth Palmer will throw those picks because of not just over confidence in his arm but that he puts a lot of trust in his receivers to beat one on one coverages.

Back
Top Bottom