::: Chicago Bears @ Oakland Raiders ::: Black Hole ::: 11/27

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Just Win Baby!!!!! Raiders 24-21

eek.gif
I was close
pimp.gif

Perfect
pimp.gif

Closest thing we've had to a complete game all year. Won each and every phase of the game. Defense, Offense, and clearly, our Special Teams.

Hue did a great job getting everybody prepared this week. Very little penalties. At the very least, no dumb/bone head variety. Now let's get healthy.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Perfect
pimp.gif

Closest thing we've had to a complete game all year. Won each and every phase of the game. Defense, Offense, and clearly, our Special Teams.

Hue did a great job getting everybody prepared this week. Very little penalties. At the very least, no dumb/bone head variety. Now let's get healthy.

Perfect
pimp.gif

chill y'all didn't win against our D now your D and ST won the game though. Gg but if I was a raider fan I would be worried like all hell that my o only got 1 td after having 3 TO's and great field position All game. But I don't know if that's normal or not

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Perfect
pimp.gif

chill y'all didn't win against our D now your D and ST won the game though. Gg but if I was a raider fan I would be worried like all hell that my o only got 1 td after having 3 TO's and great field position All game. But I don't know if that's normal or not

Yea the end-zone finishing was horrendous, as well as the third down completions (3/15
sick.gif
). I'll excuse that to a good Bears D/off week though. Jennings is a beast, but we took advantage when it counted the most
pimp.gif

Perfect
pimp.gif

%$!% outta here. Your best db gave a deep route to a receiver to go ahead by two. Bears defense is good but when it counted most you came short. Oakland has a lot of work but faired well without their top weapons.

roll.gif
Caleb

The look on the receiver's face was priceless too when they showed the replay in slow motion

The Raiders only won by 5 points. And you guys only scored 1 touchdown. We had a backup QB, what was your excuse? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

And enjoy your win tonight guys. You won't go to the Punch Bowl, let alone the Super Bowl. I look forward to rubbing christmas day's Laker loss in your faces 
pimp.gif

While that Bear defensive unit did a great job at allowing no redzone TD's for the majority of the game, they did allow yardage/big plays and only got 1 TO. They played the run well for the most part of the game as well. Raiders D won the turnover battle and minus that huge play to Knox late, did a very good job keeping the big plays.

You could say that was supposed to happen with Hanie starting, but they still had to go out and do the job.

Casper quit your blot clot crying. You were talking big about this game and your team gets slapped up by Jano. Your D couldn't take advantage of an offense off its usual pace all game, go worry about that. Take your L and move on.

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Perfect
pimp.gif

%$!% outta here. Your best db gave a deep route to a receiver to go ahead by two. Bears defense is good but when it counted most you came short. Oakland has a lot of work but faired well without their top weapons.

you been talking dumb the whole thread I guess your the dumb raider fan huh? It's ok every fan base have some....

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

you been talking dumb the whole thread I guess your the dumb raider fan huh? It's ok every fan base have some....

smile.gif
you came up short relax. It's ok.

Back
Top Bottom