Check out this CRX Si... Fully Built Single Cam SLAMMERRRR

i can't stop watching it!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

WOW id love to know wats in that SOHC....makes me not want to switch to a B20...lol

lol i kno, that crap has gotten me scratching my head.. the only thing i can come up with is..

single cams spin faster than dual cams, therefore i think thats why that crx accellerates so fast, because of the short distance the belt pulls the cam gear.

idk lol crazy though

eh...might be fast but ugly and ricey as hell. i'll never drive one of those.

I always wanted to have a honda when I was younger, but I grew out of the FWD phase. Rather have controllable oversteer than uncontrollable understeer. Stilllike a lot of those vehicles, but as far as driving, don't like them too much.

Also, that car in the video has an alleged 500hp, which is probably why it pulls so fast. Or maybe camera car was pressing the brakes while honda mashedit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mistahphaze

single cams spin faster than dual cams, therefore i think thats why that crx accellerates so fast, because of the short distance the belt pulls the cam gear.

idk lol crazy though

Wrong. Single cams do not spin faster than double cams. All cams spin the same in relation to crank speed wich is exactly half of crank speed. If you donot know about it learn about the 4 strokes of a 4 stroke engine and how the valve train operates.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

eh...might be fast but ugly and ricey as hell. i'll never drive one of those.
That car is far from ricey, unless you meant for it to have some asian connotation.

wow wth was that tho, the car accelerates pretty crazy. I'd like to see what it does against some other cars ie ls1 camaro and such

whackkkk

nah im at work so i cant see the vid...ill check it out when i get home. Cammed hondas sound weird to me, i like the sound of a cammed v8 more.

that video looks sped up. looks like its fast forwarding. or the car is just pretty damn fast.

Back
Top Bottom