cheating on your GF is the wrong move -Update got caught on pg 2

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

smh.gif

honestly....if you have someone you actually care about..the cheating will play on your mind way longer than that moment of pleasure will.

the whole......"if I can cheat, then so can she" mentality...will wreck your brain

Technically it's not cheating if you aren't married. What you are doing is being dishonest. Butdon't expect any sympathy on NT. These dudes ALWAYS do the right thing and NEVER lie to their women.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

honestly....if you have someone you actually care about..the cheating will play on your mind way longer than that moment of pleasure will.

the whole......"if I can cheat, then so can she" mentality...will wreck your brain

..it wrecked my brain and my relationship. I'm an idiot.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Technically it's not cheating if you aren't married. What you are doing is being dishonest. But don't expect any sympathy on NT. These dudes ALWAYS do the right thing and NEVER lie to their women.
Yea TECHNICALLY, try tellin that to a scorned woman

Update- So she found out, and I feel even ten times worse than I did last night which says a lot because I felt terrible last night. I dont know how she foundout but she stormed into my room this morning and she knew. The worst part is that she isnt mad she is just sad. Man, she is such a good person and im such apiece of %!+#. Seriously never ever cheat if you care about your girl its the worst feeling in the world.

Fecta23 wrote:
Update- So she found out, and I feel even ten times worse than I did last night which says a lot because I felt terrible last night. I dont know how she found out but she stormed into my room this morning and she knew. The worst part is that she isnt mad she is just sad. Man, she is such a good person and im such a piece of %!+#. Seriously never ever cheat if you care about your girl its the worst feeling in the world.
yes , yes you are

what did you actually do? because if she isnt mad, but sad sounds like you really didnt cheat.

because if i were to cheat on my ex with another gir (fornicate) she would send the goons after me. she told me, if you ever get back with your ex/cheat, illcry for a day or two. then im sending goons after you. i was straight shook, because she know murders and what not.

i love black woman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and how did she find out playa?

I dont know man wouldnt surprise me if the girl I got with opened her mouth. But i dont really even care I just hope I get a 2nd chance.

Back
Top Bottom