cheating on your GF is the wrong move -Update got caught on pg 2

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and how did she find out playa?

I dont know man wouldnt surprise me if the girl I got with opened her mouth. But i dont really even care I just hope I get a 2nd chance.

she'll probably never tell you how she found out...just make you wonder forever...
laugh.gif

It alway surprises me how anti cheating NT is...
Everyone i know cheats on their girl...

I dont know man wouldnt surprise me if the girl I got with opened her mouth. But i dont really even care I just hope I get a 2nd chance.
Isn't that how the cheating actually started?

Bro, you are one selfish person, she must be devastated.

to OP:

I feel you bro. I cheated on my girl back in March when she was outta town. The worst part was i +++$#* ol' girl on my gf's bed. She caught me, becausei forgot to empty the bathrooms garbage, so she found the condom. She knows that i always toss our condoms into ouyr bedroom's trash can. Than, she found apic i took of the ol' girl naked in my old phone, because i swore up and down that my old phone was broke.

...well she fixed it.....and than broke up with me
tired.gif

but now were back together
happy.gif

Update- So she found out, and I feel even ten times worse than I did last night which says a lot because I felt terrible last night. I dont know how she found out but she stormed into my room this morning and she knew. The worst part is that she isnt mad she is just sad. Man, she is such a good person and im such a piece of %!+#. Seriously never ever cheat if you care about your girl its the worst feeling in the world.
Oh I'm sorry you must've missed it

PICS of your soon to be ex-girl and the chick you cheated her onwith

My dude if your girl isn't mad then it will more than likely be because of the reasons I will typebelow. (In no particular order).

Reason #1: She is "cheating" herself, or was thinking about it.
Reason #2: She was planning on leaving you anyway and you just gave her the perfect opportunity to do so.
Reason #3: She is still in shock and hasn't come to terms yet with your dishonesty.
Reason #4: She has self esteem issues and doesn't think she is worth better.
Reason #5: Maybe she really doesn't love you like you think she does, and could care less.
Reason #6 Maybe she does really love you and is willing to give you another chance.

now since you don't know how she found out...O.P, do you think you left any "trailing" evidence?

fams we gonna need pics of both broads...that way we can at least sympathize wit u if da other chick u cheated your girl wit was badder....

ur girl porbably lurks on nt
laugh.gif
never cheated but had a similar situation with dancing with other girls at my senior prom.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fams we gonna need pics of both broads...that way we can at least sympathize wit u if da other chick u cheated your girl wit was badder....

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

My dude if your girl isn't mad then it will more than likely be because of the reasons I will type below. (In no particular order).

Reason #2: She was planning on leaving you anyway and you just gave her the perfect opportunity to do so.
Reason #3: She is still in shock and hasn't come to terms yet with your dishonesty.
Reason #5: Maybe she really doesn't love you like you think she does, and could care less.
Reason #6 Maybe she does really love you and is willing to give you another chance.

3,4 and 5

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

My dude if your girl isn't mad then it will more than likely be because of the reasons I will type below. (In no particular order).

3,4 and 5

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

ur girl porbably lurks on nt
laugh.gif
never cheated but had a similar situation with dancing with other girls at my senior prom.

Really now?
laugh.gif

Update- So she found out, and I feel even ten times worse than I did last night which says a lot because I felt terrible last night. I dont know how she found out but she stormed into my room this morning and she knew. The worst part is that she isnt mad she is just sad. Man, she is such a good person and im such a piece of %!+#. Seriously never ever cheat if you care about your girl its the worst feeling in the world.

Time to get yo simp on

Back
Top Bottom