Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Another stunt I pull is ordering clothes online and then the day they get delivered I hit up the customer service chat and say I only got a partial order and not all my items. Just did it 10 mins ago and got $81 back on a $130 order. S/O Camille.

I do the same with curbside grocery, especially if they have me waiting forever and a day at pick up. Hit the app and say I never got them crab legs and colossal shrimps. Used to do the same with steaks but dnt eat red meat no more.

Also this is probably fairly common but I bought some work clothes at Target last week. Peeped in the app they were doing 30% off today so I went back there with the clothes, returned em and told the young lady keep them right there Im gonna repurchase them. Bought them again. Original $100 purchase was now $70.

That's how it's done :rofl::pimp:

went to the beach last week and here in NJ you have to pay to get on the beach... it was $7 and I paid with a $10 so I was expecting my badge and 3 dollars change... the girl told me give me a second I have to count my money meaning she was setting up shop with her newly acquired bills...she started counting all her money then gave me my badge and my change which was $13 she thought I gave a 20 when I really gave a 10...Of course I kept the extra money and kept it moving... very rarely do I have a come up like that

Ive “finessed” Amazon a few times, and it wasnt on purpose. They just be ****ing up sometimes, wait a few days, ask for refund and magically it gets delivered.

Yea most of the time it isn't "on purpose". They be f*****ing up :lol:

I think if you're a very active member they don't care and will do anything to accommodate you.

I've considered stealing toilet paper from work before when I ran out. But I like my butthole too much to use that hard industrial stuff

I've considered stealing toilet paper from work before when I ran out. But I like my butthole too much to use that hard industrial stuff
I feel it. Before Covid hit, I used to use this local hospital as a bathroom pit-stop. One day I noticed that they changed the toilet tissue from 4-ply to 2-ply. I definitely wanted leave a bad Yelp review for that, but I didn't want to blow-up my spot.
The rough stuff feels nice sometimes. Its like regular face wash vs a face scrub. Needa roughen it up a bit nawimsayin.
It ain't too bad if you wrap it hella thick. It ain't my problem if it gets clogged.

Shooo. Thats how I got by at the beginning of the lockdown. They just had it piled up all over the place. It was like they wanted us to take some.

Nothing against Kia’s though, I love the Telluride and my bro got a K5 thats pretty nice. I like my Accord better though.
the new ones are good looking, Hyundai's too, and that Kia van is flames. But nah they did me too dirty to go back. And of course, I haven't had that Kia for 5yrs or so but let's not act like I'm the only one with a Kia when theyre top sellers in numerous categories. I got yrs of payments left before the financial of that saga is completely over

the new ones are good looking, Hyundai's too, and that Kia van is flames. But nah they did me too dirty to go back. And of course, I haven't had that Kia for 5yrs or so but let's not act like I'm the only one with a Kia when theyre top sellers in numerous categories. I got yrs of payments left before the financial of that saga is completely over

Wait what happened. Did I miss this story in the car thread?

During the toilet paper freak out at the start of the pandemic, They fired a dude for making Facebook posts about toilet paper he had for sale, along with cans of Lysol. He was in his work uniform spraying Lysol on him like it was some cologne.

Back
Top Bottom