Charles Barkley pushing back against da political correctness frowning of N word

Damn Zeke, that was powerful. He has inspired change within me. Ive thought about it, but ive never REALLY thought about it.

BUT now that weve heard from Fat Joe, Chuck, Shaq, GHill(stop lyin youve never said it), and Zeke...we now need Ja Rule to make sense of all this

Last edited:
Ninja is a funny dude...gets real offended when people confuse him w/ being black, but has no problem using the "N" word. :lol: Dude is just a walking contradiction.

Ninja is a funny dude...gets real offended when people confuse him w/ being black, but has no problem using the "N" word.
laugh.gif
Dude is just a walking contradiction.
confuse me for being black =/= impose being black

nice try though.

its basically da same barkley argument, a group of people (da political correct liberals) imposing their view on another group of people (african americans) and how they

should feel on a topic.

what ya'll think about this guy?
you see how you got cornball brothas? here's da complete opposite end of da scale..

this right there is hood *****, that just happenes to be white, it explains da incognito situation PERFECTLY.

at da end of da day it all about whats in your heart, a word is just a emblem to describe a feeling, "a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet".

this is why i kinda laugh everytime i go to da sports section of NT and see how all of a sudden. da red skins is all of a sudden "offensive" when da formation

of da team had no intention of marginalizing people by "using a slur on them".

this is a liberal political correct agenda being unleashed on all aspects of our society.....

To me the ******* thing to me is more so just weird than a slur. Not a fan of having ethnicities as sports mascots.

you see how you got cornball brothas? here's da complete opposite end of da scale..

this right there is hood *****, that just happenes to be white, it explains da incognito situation PERFECTLY.

at da end of da day it all about whats in your heart, a word is just a emblem to describe a feeling, "a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet".

this is why i kinda laugh everytime i go to da sports section of NT and see how all of a sudden. da red skins is all of a sudden "offensive" when da formation

this is a liberal political correct agenda being unleashed on all aspects of our society.....

I completely agree with you.

Real question though, are you mindful of using such language when somebody who actually has ties to such history is around and would find offense?

While I completely agree with your sentiments, these are the situations that are the stickiest...they go beyond the liberal agenda society pushes...

Last edited:
ninjahood logic.
how is this exclusively "my logic" when da da majority of da miami lockeroom said incognito is more of a black person than Johnathon martin?

and when da hot97 video just broke it down to da science.

some of ya folks in general just sheltered.

Go away ninjahood.

How dare you call someone sheltered?:lol:

I'm not even here to debate you, because your ignorance knows no bounds. Your logic been flawed, though.

Last edited:
nah bruh.

washington's team is the same as calling it the "washington n-words"

no two ways around it.

it's just that we're so used to it.

there were lots of white people in the south who didn't necessarily want to go kill and lynch blacks, but they were so used to it that it wasn't a big deal.

I completely agree with you.

Real question though, are you mindful of using such language when somebody who actually has ties to such history is around and would find offense?

While I completely agree with your sentiments, these are the situations that are the stickiest...they go beyond the liberal agenda society pushes...
a professor told me something that stuck to me one day.

da "context of a relationship is MORE important than da content of da relationship"

which plays into what barkley said, no one is going to tell or control da way a dialogue is conducted amongst friends.

at da end of da day, relationship supersedes everything else.

These are the kinds of topics that no one should even bother to talk to Ninjahood about, the guy is a bigot in the literal sense of the word and does not even realize it. A lot of times he has well founded arguments that are just to the contrary of the majority, but when it comes to race, sex, religion, the poor or any of the sensitive subjects he just turns into a whole new person and its ridiculous.

Go away ninjahood.

How dare you call someone sheltered?
laugh.gif

you sheltered, because if you wasn't there would be no explaining SIMPLE STREET **** 101 to someone who "is from harlem and is now in da bronx"

da hot97 video sides with me, and da miami dolphins side with me, oh and so does charles barkley & shaq...time for you to get out that bubble b.

Go away ninjahood.

How dare you call someone sheltered?:lol:

you sheltered, because if you wasn't there would be no explaining SIMPLE STREET **** 101 to someone who "is from harlem and is now in da bronx"

da hot97 video sides with me, and da miami dolphins side with me, oh and so does charles barkley & shaq...time for you to get out that bubble b.
And this is the exact reason why I can't engage in discourse with you, ninjahood.

'Bubble.':lol:

Okay, big guy.

Last edited:
I agree with Charles its cool if youre using it among friends and behind closed doors. Nobody has the right to tell you that you CANT say something. I also agree with EJ, if youre trying to be professional or youre at your workplace, you shouldnt be using the word.

These are the kinds of topics that no one should even bother to talk to Ninjahood about, the guy is a bigot in the literal sense of the word
you see what happens when im right? name calling
laugh.gif

meanwhile da dude in your avi sides with me too

now go buy some of that Barney X jay-z collab
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom