Charles Barkley pushing back against da political correctness frowning of N word

Saw this when it aired live.

I don't use the word.. Never have used the word.... My friends and people that I know that use the word I have a hard time taking them serious to be honest.

Plenty of words available and people still wanna argue and debate about this one word... Ill never understand.

I saw this live and see where he's coming from though.

At the same time, I couldn't take either him or Shaq seriously after seeing their wardrobe that night. The rise on Chuck's pants was never-ending and Shaq was wearing a short-sleeved dress shirt and tie. :x :lol:

Last edited:
Black people don't have an elected official who speaks for us.

Charles Barkley can't give you permission. He speaks for himself. Hell, he can half way speak.

There's also many of us who don't use the word and don't want it used, by ANYBODY

Go watch 12 Years A Slave and come back and tell me it's a term of endearment.

When you refer to your mom or child as that, you can say it's a term of endearment.

Go show Isiah Thomas speak on it from Friday night.

i use it all the time talkin with friends. i'm puerto rican, if one of my black friends checks me on it and lets me know they're not cool with hearing it i don't use it.

no excuse but it might just be a ny thing. there ain't too many puerto ricans i know checkin themselves on it .. just sayin ...

Black people don't have an elected official who speaks for us.

Charles Barkley can't give you permission. He speaks for himself. Hell, he can half way speak.

There's also many of us who don't use the word and don't want it used, by ANYBODY

Go watch 12 Years A Slave and come back and tell me it's a term of endearment.

When you refer to your mom or child as that, you can say it's a term of endearment.

Go show Isiah Thomas speak on it from Friday night.

Ironically enough you act like the elected official in every race thread

i agree with charles
so ninja does that mean u cant say it cause ur not black???
nerd.gif

i agree with charles

so ninja does that mean u cant say it cause ur not black??? :nerd:
see but if u aint black how can u dictate what is ok and not to say
me personally i aint trippin
i wanna just know what ur rebuttal would be
just like we cant tell u that ur black and it be ok
why can u say the n word and it be ok
Everybody wanna be a n___
but nobody wanna be a n___

Last edited:
Back