Chargers still controlling their own playoff destiny appreciation post

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif

comes down to the last game next week...Ed Hochuli is rollin over in his grave right now

Thank you Buffalo Bills! Should be a fun game to watch next week. Classic wild wild west shootout!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just funny

-a 1-15 Miami team last year is a win away from the division
-the Chargers being able to win the division at 8-8 and all they have to do is win, no dance through flaming hoops while bears nibble on their nipples dippedin honey, and have to survive, all while killer bees sting their lives away...none of that, they just have to win
-The Colts started out what, 3-4? now look at them, legit 2nd best team in the conference(shout out to Tennessee
pimp.gif
)
-The Patriots on the other hand, where do they stand? they started their 19 game quest last year 18-0, now...
-all these teams, tampa, philly, dallas, minnesota, jets, broncos, whoever else, all they had to do was WIN...they all caught L's
roll.gif

I'll save this for my week 16 review too

This whole year... This team has been so hard to predict for, but I'm glad that they have their shot to get in... If they get in, dont count them out.

Im not a Chargers fan but I respect them dudes. They have been getting JERKED all god damn season. I hope to God they go and win the SB at 8-8 and say *#%# YOUto the NFL because they have been geting played all year

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

-the Chargers being able to win the division at 8-8 and all they have to do is win, no dance through flaming hoops while bears nibble on their nipples dipped in honey, and have to survive, all while killer bees sting their lives away...none of that, they just have to win
pimp.gif

refs screwed the Chargers, I hope they get in

I cant stand to see Denver in the playoffs, it's bad enough Arizona is gonna make it

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Im not a Chargers fan but I respect them dudes. They have been getting JERKED all god damn season. I hope to God they go and win the SB at 8-8 and say *#%# YOU to the NFL because they have been geting played all year

SERIOUSLY.

I don't think any team has gotten screwed more than the Chargers this year which is why I'm rooting for them next week. They should have had thisdivision locked up a long time ago.

And ot but LT is holding this team back. Sproles is much better than him at this point.

they are just building up your hopes until next sunday when jay comes through and throws for 500 yards on that terrible secondary. dont get too excited

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

they are just building up your hopes until next sunday when jay comes through and throws for 500 yards on that terrible secondary. dont get too excited

74325cceb0cf9cf30eeeaed7612ecf12f3185e2.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

get out of here
laugh.gif

are you going to the game?

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

pimp.gif
Perfectly executed.

All I have to say is "wow". When we were 4-8 I had my doubts, still had faith and thought if any team was going to do it - it would be us, but Iwasn't trying to set myself up for disappointment. So I put it out of sight out of mind. Now I'm glad we have a chance to undo the Ed Hochuli thing.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

But I have no faith in the Broncos D
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Im not a Chargers fan but I respect them dudes. They have been getting JERKED all god damn season. I hope to God they go and win the SB at 8-8 and say *#%# YOU to the NFL because they have been geting played all year
wow, i dont think i've ever heard a cowboys fan wish well on ANY other team
laugh.gif

I'm a Cowboys fan and I hope the Chargers make the playoffs. I hope its the Chargers vs. Cowboys in the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by DaeWing

I'm a Cowboys fan and I hope the Chargers make the playoffs. I hope its the Chargers vs. Cowboys in the Superbowl.
i've thought it would be the boys and the chargers in the super bowl the past 3 seasons, the amount of big names on both teams is just
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom