Chandler to OKC

I miss the Seattle Supersonics
frown.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

BangDak wrote:
you guys make it seem like he is horrible. and does chandler not get blocks? dude grabs boards, finishes on alleys, etc. true, his numbers are a bit inflated due to cp, but keep in mind dude is injured.
and the thunders got them a great gm...alot of people are overlooking them. if it would be any team that would beat down the lakers, it would be them.

Do you think before you type
laugh.gif

that's absurd if you are talking about the Hornets or the Thunder

no sir. you'll see man, you'll see.

Hornets basically conceded their championship hopes.

They're still a playoff team without Chandler, but they gave away something that gave them a little extra for financial relief.

Hopefully Chandler won't become Sam Presti's Ben Wallace, but as long as he gives his energy on the defensive end he'll be fine.

Great addition. We just need to keep ahold of him.

Then add a solid role guy to go with our 4.

Durant
Green
Russell
Chandler

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Wilcox put up 14 and 8 in 2005 and 2006, and 13 and 7 last season before he got hurt.

This season, he averages 10 less minutes a game for no apparent reason.

Who was his point guard for those three productive seasons, Luke Ridnour? Factor in Chris and he's scoring around 20 a game if he plays the appropriate minutes.

no. just......no.

okc is building a solid young core but they're not making the playoffs until the sonics are back in seattle. i hexed them
laugh.gif

Tyson Chandler was offered back to Chicago for Joakim Noah and the expiring contract of Drew Gooden before New Orleans dealt the former Bull to Oklahoma City, Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald is reporting.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

If Tyson can maintain grabbing boards like he did in NO then this is an excellent trade for the Thunder because Durant can continue to chuck knowing that he has a great rebounder in the post who can grab it back.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tyson Chandler was offered back to Chicago for Joakim Noah and the expiring contract of Drew Gooden before New Orleans dealt the former Bull to Oklahoma City, Mike McGraw of the Daily Herald is reporting.

pimp.gif
Thank God

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

If they get top 3 pick, draft Stephen Curry.

Westbrook
Curry
Durant
Green
Chandler

I think Durant is best at the 2 and Green is best at the 3.

Originally Posted by janoy

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

If they get top 3 pick, draft Stephen Curry.

Westbrook
Curry
Durant
Green
Chandler

I think Durant is best at the 2 and Green is best at the 3.
westbrook is a 2. Durant is a 3. They'll just have to go small at power forward.

Back
Top Bottom