Chamillionaire Court Siding Games

Mike Jones owns a construction company that's building mansions starting at like 500k  in Desoto Texas last I heard

Most of these Houston rappers that came out Post-Still Tippin been had bread. They grinders for real #respect
pimp.gif

When I listened to Slim Thug break his hustle down on Combat Jack I was impressed. Dude is smart af. I'm sure the other Houston MCs used the same blueprint.

Last edited:
People forget, they used to have a summit with all Houston rappers a long time ago, They all networked and helped each other out. So many rappers did well with their money. Hell, E-40 been breaking down game for people, but nobody wanna listen to him 
laugh.gif

Everytime i hear e-40s name or read it i hear "OHHHHH" from his tell me when to go song :lol:

People forget, they used to have a summit with all Houston rappers a long time ago, They all networked and helped each other out. So many rappers did well with their money. Hell, E-40 been breaking down game for people, but nobody wanna listen to him :lol: .

Yeah they network heavy and stay in-touch for the greater good of the H-Town legacy.

I remember reading about this last year and thought it was boss as hell!

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.39694/t...-accounts-at-black-owned-unity-national-bank#

When I listened to Slim Thug break his hustle down on Combat Jack I was impressed. Dude is smart af. I'm sure the other Houston MCs used the same blueprint.

the blueprint was established early

they were driving their own cars and all that in highschool

cars that weren't impressive by any means but they were providing for themselves as teenagers

I grew up around alotta these cats and all of em were approachable and cool from day one

they were selling hundreds or thousands of mixtapes way before the mainstream fame

the major deals were damn near just bragging rights for them

Last edited:
That's what I meant. Like back when I was worried about which university I'd attend, these dudes had their own businesses. I stay pushing that idea on my kids. The working man is losing working for someone else. :smh:

I wish I'd known better.

I wish I'd known better.

wish I focused more on land when I was young

but in black households it's just go to school and get a good job

I saw it coming up but i knew the level of money it would take, my friends dad owns a neighborhood/land

the property tax is super dumb, the govt makes sure they'll get it back but that's another story

also they tie you up with paperwork for years at times before you can even use it

to end my rant...

ownership is the only thing moving lol

Last edited:
This thread inspired me to go back and listen to Mixtape Messiah 2.  Joint still goes hard. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"O o o ooooo oooo lemme call some **** that I knowwww knowwwwww"

Back
Top Bottom